The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: Brehs, what do you think its going to take for the other Buss kids to fire Jim Buss(VP) and Kupchak(GM)?? Ownership is a collective, so if they take a vote they can force Jim(and Mitch) out as an executive.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:ohhh: Brehs, what do you think its going to take for the other Buss kids to fire Jim Buss(VP) and Kupchak(GM)?? Ownership is a collective, so if they take a vote they can force Jim(and Mitch) as an executive.

The tank, that's what its gonna take. It pains me to say it, but we need teams to style on us something vicious. The billionaires won't stand for a trash Lakers squad, so the protection of the tank is key. If this squad gets a funny idea like winning games it could fukk everything up. :snoop:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps

tOiJ7r2.jpg

Didn't even watch the end of the game. :lolbron:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Kobe's career is over.
oh man u really a funny guy :umad:
Let me tell you something
Kobe's career could be over, and we still would be getting more rings than you swagless fukks by the end of this decade(not even counting the ring we just got) stupid ass nikkas this the lakers, not the fukking phoenix bird h1n1 pig flu having suns :wow:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
oh man u really a funny guy :umad:
Let me tell you something
Kobe's career could be over, and we still would be getting more rings than you swagless fukks by the end of this decade(not even counting the ring we just got) stupid ass nikkas this the lakers, not the fukking phoenix bird h1n1 pig flu having suns :wow:
No. Lakers will be irrelevant for some time here coming up. And you will lose interest and find some other shyt to dikkride, because you're a dikkriding fakkit.