The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Y'all know i want Embiid but the thought of Kobe working with Wiggins or Parker has me:lupe:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Y'all know i want Embiid but the thought of Kobe working with Wiggins or Parker has me:lupe:
:takedat: I would just be happy ending with a top 6 pick. :noah: Wiggins, Parker, Randle, Embiid, Exam, Smart. :whew: Just getting any of the 6 would be a great get for us. Even Lavine or Gordon would be a pretty good pick up if we somehow end up in the latter of the top 10. I just want a new franchise player that is young and someone WE picked and drafted too. Retsin some of the young players on this squad, fire Pringles, and kill it in Free Agency and we have a really nice team for the last 2 years of Kobe's career. This is the perfect draft to be bad in for sure. :obama:

Last edited:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
We've been SO bad these last 10 games.

I saw that halftime score and thought we might've had one ...

that 3rd quarter curse ain't no joke though. :damn:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
brehs, am i the only one who can't stand John Ireland? :mindblown:

Its like the FO put this dude on the radio to cop pleas for them :scusthov:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
brehs, am i the only one who can't stand John Ireland? :mindblown:

Its like the FO put this dude on the radio to cop pleas for them :scusthov:
Dude is the ultimate company man he has excuses ready for every move the Lakers make. I hate him.. I don't even watch the post game show anymore cause of this Jimmy Neutron looking muthafukka and his retarded questions.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dude is the ultimate company man he has excuses ready for every move the Lakers make. I hate him.. I don't even watch the post game show anymore cause of this Jimmy Neutron looking muthafukka and his retarded questions.
:laff: I always thought dude looked somewhat familiar but could never put my finger on it :laff: :russ: :pachaha: always smiling, same hairstyle and everything :dead:

Last edited: