Jazz 12 - 25
Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

:shaq:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nick Young on somber postgame scene in locker room: "It's sad. It's like somebody died, ain't you all seen? It's a funeral in here."
D'Antoni on Lakers' slump, looming road schedule: "That's why they give me the room on the 2nd floor. If I jump I'll just break an ankle."

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
@James Carter @2Quik4UHoes @Torrential

I apologize to ya'll brothers for my transgressions in the use of an epithet. Even though I outlined in the Heat group what I was doing before I did it wasn't meant to be serious for ya'll. Ya'll aint deserve that. Thug Life didnt really have anything to do with it he knew what was going on and just jumped in

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I apologize to ya'll brothers for my transgressions in the use of an epithet. Even though I outlined in the Heat group what I was doing before I did it wasn't meant to be serious for ya'll. Ya'll aint deserve that. Thug Life didnt really have anything to do with it he knew what was going on and just jumped in

It's all good, welcome back.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

We good breh.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Marc (New York ,NY)

What went wrong with Lakers Cavs trade for Gasol? Lakers have to get something for him by trade deadline. Can't have him leave as a free agent without getting something in return.Could this be Dwight Howard part 2?

Chad Ford
(1:20 PM)

Lakers wanted way too much for Gasol. They wanted more than what the Bulls got for Deng and Deng was a better fit for Cleveland. You have to be realistic about a player's value. Some GMs are, some aren't. Right now the Lakers are living in fantasy land with Gasol.
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/49772

:smh:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Realistically...what other deals are there that make sense for Pau? Seems to me Cleveland was the perfect spot...and there aren't many logical alternatives

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Realistically...what other deals are there that make sense for Pau? Seems to me Cleveland was the perfect spot...and there aren't many logical alternatives
I only see two out there. Pau for Ben Gordon and Pau for Okafor. The other teams with expiring contracts aren't looking to get better. They are trying to tank.