The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Until its breaking news I don't give a fukk. Besides, this idiot has finally made himself useful by absolutely decimating this roster and fan expectations. f'ucktoni's ineptitude eases the sting of losing and having to tank. I mean, look at him, could your team win with a piece of shyt like that? I can't believe I'm actually defending this dirt. :ld:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Breh I don't even care about Embid.

As long as we get one of Wiggins, Parker, Exum, Smart, Embid or Randle. I'm good.

Breh, we need another great big man. This shyt is a damn layup for Kareem he'll turn Embiid into the best in the business. Not to say I'd be mad at those other picks, but to me the best pick for LA is Embiid he'll insure success in the future.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Until its breaking news I don't give a fukk. Besides, this idiot has finally made himself useful by absolutely decimating this roster and fan expectations. f'ucktoni's ineptitude eases the sting of losing and having to tank. I mean, look at him, could your team win with a piece of shyt like that? I can't believe I'm actually defending this dirt. :ld:
So what was Kobe doing when he endorsed the hire?

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas are shameless. c00ns and cacs. PERIOD.

You can :camby: with that c00n shyt. Don't use that word as some sort of common insult. You and the rest of your heat dikk ridding fags love using racially charged words to anyone you don't like. FOH