The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I dont think MDA had a choice. Kobe wants to dominate the ball. The only way MDA could force dude to move the ball is to play him at PG. :beli:
Then it's MDA's fault.
I mean wtf he's the coach not kobe, nikka needs to grow a pair if this was Phil Jackson, Kobe would not have been playing those minutes like that, fukk HE WOULDNT HAD BEEN HURT WITH THAT ACHILLES IN THE FIRST PLACE

God damn fukk mike :pacspit:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
@Bilz
Why u dappin me 4 bruh? I aint shyttin on Kobe, just stating facts. dont really need your cosign :comeon: :mjpls:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Then it's MDA's fault.
I mean wtf he's the coach not kobe, nikka needs to grow a pair if this was Phil Jackson, Kobe would not have been playing those minutes like that, fukk HE WOULDNT HAD BEEN HURT WITH THAT ACHILLES IN THE FIRST PLACE

God damn fukk mike :pacspit:
nah im somehow coming around on Mike since he publicly shytted on Pau Gasol :heh: ANd look what dude can do when players buy in to his system. :manny:

@Bilz
I always tell it like it is when it comes to this great Lakers franchise. :ufdup:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Why are the wolves trash breh? They are below .500 even though rubio is healthy and love is having the best season of his career. I don't follow much wolves games but :dwillhuh:. I expected them to be a lot better.

I just checked that they lost lol. Told y'all they were losing.

I answered this earlier tonight in the Random Observations thread.

To add a fourth reason, not a single T'Wolf got better. Not one.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Its nikkaz out here buying what that weasel face snakeoil salesman is selling? :ohhh: We on that type of time right now? :wtf: Believe in awful coaches cuz they shyt on ralph tresvant type pfs brehs. :beli:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
2-4, but of course you know that. They also won 6 out of 8 before he came back but you know that too.

Glad you didn't dispute anything I said. And who cares about the first games back for someone who hadn't played in 6 months? Only an idiot would judge them by that. But then again ...

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Its nikkaz out here buying what that weasel face snakeoil salesman is selling? :ohhh: We on that type of time right now? :wtf: Believe in awful coaches cuz they shyt on ralph tresvant type pfs brehs. :beli:

That snake oil salesman is all we got :whitemjpls:
ce46074c_images2Farticle2F20122F092F232Fkanye-shrug.gif

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Glad you didn't dispute anything I said. And who cares about the first games back for someone who hadn't played in 6 months? Only an idiot would judge them by that. But then again ...
Tell me the rules behind your delusion so I can follow along. The first 3 games a player plays are a throwaway and the next 3 games matter? Face it, there is no room for his :flabbynsick: ball stopping and throwing the ball away to the other team. They all play better without him.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Tell me the rules behind your delusion so I can follow along. The first 3 games a player plays are a throwaway and the next 3 games matter? Face it, there is no room for his :flabbynsick: ball stopping and throwing the ball away to the other team. They all play better without him.

It's not delusion, the fact of the matter is that the team was trending upwards, not downwards when he became injured. And your mention of ball stopping and throwing the ball away makes little sense either considering the amount of turnovers they had during this game. Your hate is illogical, your time would be better spent trolling some other team, you have little left to offer over here.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
It's not delusion, the fact of the matter is that the team was trending upwards, not downwards when he became injured. And your mention of ball stopping and throwing the ball away makes little sense either considering the amount of turnovers they had during this game. Your hate is illogical, your time would be better spent trolling some other team, you have little left to offer over here.
One thing you cant deny, the Lakers looked HAPPY as hell out there playing without The Grinch Who Stole Touches

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Of course, they were winning.

Let's see how happy they look on Christmas if they get down 15 to the Heat and Staples starts booing.
It was more than that, though. Pau and Nick Young clowning, smilies all around. That was a first this season. It was as if a 210lb weight had been lifted off their shoulders.