The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
According to sources, the Warriors are willing to offer Andrew Bogut and Klay Thompson or Harrison Barnes. The Warriors can also add in the expiring contracts of Richard Jefferson or Andris Biedrins to sweeten the deal with more cap relief for the Lakers. Golden State, which can only sign Howard via sign-and-trade, believes that is the best offer Los Angeles will receive.
Warriors Making Their Dwight Howard Pitch « Inside the Warriors
:leon:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:lupe: fukk it, just do it now Mitch! :damn: Its such a tough choice though between Thompson & Barnes! They both are so good and have a bunch of potential. But, give me Barnes, :scusthov: can't stand another season of Artest as starting SF anymore, Barnes would be our new Worthy. :blessed:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
this shyt is embarrassing breh

:to: Can't believe the GOAT franchise have to stoop this low to try to sign this c00n. :scusthov: They didn't have to do this with Shaq or Kobe, but Dwight, who aren't on either of there level nor never will be on there level thinking he the shyt. :pacspit: I really could care less about him if he signs or not, fukk him. :smh:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi 33m
TWC is desperate for original programming as it is and if giving Dwight his own show helps the Lakers it's a win-win.
:beli:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 17s
According to @jadande, Dwight Howard has already spoken on the phone with Jack Nicholson about remaining with the Lakers
:whoo: They even got Jack recruiting too?