The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: at least try to shoot when u r down if u can't pass the fukkin ball without turning it over

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
terry_gif.gif

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even putting this on Pau, i expected him to be gassed tonight. it's on our dumb ass coach for putting him in the game and playing him so much.

Hill and Kame have been playing well tonight and with energy while Pau has been struggling to get up and down the court. the game was competitive till D'Antoni made that stupid substitution.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pau has no legs

And it's blatantly obvious and has been from the jump, so why is did our dumb ass coach put him in the game? He should have gone with Kamen and Hill instead of Pau and Hill.

Pau clearly didn't have the energy to be going up against Davis tonight late in the game.

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
Got my League pass back and I'm learning it's easier to not watch sometimes :heh: but as long as Nick Young keep getting minutes, he can drive this tank. He is so bad, and watching all this young talent in the league and that is coming in while we starve have me reluctantly rooting for misses.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: what about last night? :mjpls:

Last night is why he aint got no legs and shouldn't have been starting tonight. The game was blown open the moment D'Antoni made that substitution. Not tugging Farmer when he clearly was trying to do too much was a mistake also.

No fukking sense why Kamen wasn't getting burn.