The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easter can't get here soon enough.

I'm glad we put Dwight in his place, but this game was depressing. This should have been a blowout but there was just some outright sloppy execution out there tonight. Our guards kept getting a bit too pass happy and Pau seemingly used all his energy defending Dwight.

D'Antoni insistence on playing Kamen and Pau together as little as possible is going to be the death of us along with these constant lineup changes that should have been taken care of during the preseason.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
SteveAustin_Howard_BR_original.gif

:ahh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was out drinking with friends and didn't get to catch the game. One of the few games I wanted the lakers to win because :pacspit: @ coward I was happy to see Meeks led the team in scoring, I thought he hit the game winning shot at first then I read steve blake hit a 3 :pachaha: the fetus came through.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally watching the game from last night. This Kayman / Pau duo is insane...

:wow:

Everybody but the coach sees how effective those two are.

Lakers need to have some combination of Pau/Kamen/Hill on the floor at all times.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Everybody but the coach sees how effective those two are.

Lakers need to have some combination of Pau/Kamen/Hill on the floor at all times.
:ohhh: that could work, because Kamen and Pau got that MidRange shot which helps spread the floor...

We can't fire pringles son enough...

Blake was dropping em 3's :wow: & nash is ass...