the show Justified

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
are there blacks tho

There is black people "around" but besides one of Raylan's co-workers there ain't too many in season 1-2. But then again, that's real. There ain't gonna be a ton of black folks in rural ass Kentucky.

In season 3 one of the most important characters is black....and his background, and why he exists, is one of the best parts of the show.

Fred.

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
...I thought this show was cancelled? The first season is supposed to be very poor yeah?

the_daddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost gave up on this when it first aired. Seemed to be going the path of self contained episodes with no long game in sight, just Raylan out-drawing people every episode.

BUT..came back to it..they didn't fukk it up..show is piff :youngsabo:

The villains are always something else too. Also my boy Goggins steals it. Didn't think I could see him as anyone but Shane Vendrell but he does it and makes Boyd his own. Don't think they were gonna stick with the character either.

Anyone else find it funny how Boyd always gets a crew together, starts doing work and always ends fukking it up?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The villains are always something else too. Also my boy Goggins steals it. Didn't think I could see him as anyone but Shane Vendrell but he does it and makes Boyd his own. Don't think they were gonna stick with the character either.

Funny shyt about Goggins. Is that they stay giving him racist roles. :russ:

The same shyt that almost got him fired in The Shield but even after that he plays one in Miracle At St. Anna, Justified (for a bit), and is doing another for Django Unchained.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
While not the best episode, the season 3 finale of Justified is franchise defining.

"I didn't mean to shoot your friend, all I saw was a man in a hat"

:sadcam:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this on hulu and i needed something to watch. should i start brehs?