277891.jpg
:sadcam::sadcam:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Can some mods move this to the Film Room?:sadcam:

Just re watching this joint for a 3rd time after realizing I had access to a Amazon prime account:blessed:

Started off at season 5 randomly cuz of a Thread in the film room ranking shows. Now I'm in season 6(Lem:to:), this show just provides the fukkery I can't find on tv today.

It's so outlanidish, while being so entertaining at the same time. Nobody really talks about the characters outside of Mackey, Dutch and Kavanaugh...but does anybody think this show has many GOAT potential characters?

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lost interest after season 3...but I have to go back and start watching again. Michael Chickliss = Underated as fukk :wow:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Just started this series.

Called it early in episode one that the black dude(i just call him MJ since he played Michael Jordan in some random tv movie back in the day) was gonna be homo :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and this is why I can't just jump into any tv series. time wasted is a huge fear of mine. I'd much rather read a bad book than watch a bad tv show. from a bad book... I can still take away from it that I expanded my vocabulary.. or kept my mind sharp. the empty feeling i get after watching a bad tv series is the worse. its not only disappointment in the creators but also disappointment in myself for not acknowledging that at one point I actually realized going forward would be a waste of time before I reached the end point. but you lie to yourself... that somehow the creators will pull a rabbit out of a mythical hat and in the end it you will leave it all with a sense of satisfaction. i think this show gives me that fear.......

old post but had to quote it…this describes how I feel about snowfall…should’ve bailed on that shyt ages ago especially after the lesson I learned from game of thrones…when I feel the writing is on the wall—bounce

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Ya'll bugging this show is one of the Goats and Put FX on the trajectory of what it is today. Won Emmys too.
Season 5 is easily one of the Goat Performances on TV format ever
Forest Whitaker went all the way In :banderas:

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Slept on this for too long. On the second episode and this is a breath of fresh air. This show shows cops as they are not how they want you to see them, like on shows like blue bloods or law and order.
How do you feel about the Dutch and Claudette cases?