Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah I just think overly hating something is stupid :manny:

I just having fun with this to cope with real life shyt :francis:

Just like how you was overly hating spider-man 2 in the TGA thread :russ:

Xbox is wack, i have it. Series s was a mistake and it’s gonna end up costing microsoft this generation.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'll never understand why bots love peddling the Series S despite refusing to buy one themselves
It makes somewhat sense if you want to own one for traveling purposes. However, unsure why a person would use a series s for travel when you can use a steam deck or windows handheld instead. I think the best use case for the series s if you're looking to get a child a next gen console and just give them a series s to play Fortnite and other live service games. Other than that I am unsure why a gamer would get that over other consoles.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
18 fps this, 12 fps that... I szee it sitting ugly at 26 on one console and only slightly less unattractive at 30 on another.
Dark times out there. Facial telemetry on Bell's palsy. Firebolts rendering like a zoetrope :picard: lawdhavemercy

If you haven't seen the BG3 squad in 60+ FPS you aren't playing GOTY the way it deserves to be played :banderas:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
18 fps this, 12 fps that... I szee it sitting ugly at 26 on one console and only slightly less unattractive at 30 on another.
Dark times out there. Facial telemetry on Bell's palsy. Firebolts rendering like a zoetrope :picard: lawdhavemercy

If you haven't seen the BG3 squad in 60+ FPS you aren't playing GOTY the way it deserves to be played :banderas:
nikkas celebrating scraps in here :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'll never understand why bots love peddling the Series S despite refusing to buy one themselves

It’s the same nikkas jumping out to defend COD that don’t even play COD now. Anything associated with Microsoft gets defended, look at the windows thread same people in there defending it lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It makes somewhat sense if you want to own one for traveling purposes. However, unsure why a person would use a series s for travel when you can use a steam deck or windows handheld instead. I think the best use case for the series s if you're looking to get a child a next gen console and just give them a series s to play Fortnite and other live service games. Other than that I am unsure why a gamer would get that over other consoles.
Y’all overcomplicating things.

It’s a cheap way to play next gen games.

Most people just playing COD, Fortinght, Madden, etc anyway. It’s a good little machine if you don’t wanna spend a bunch of money on hardware.

When GTA comes out all the casual people who don’t care about specs and probably don’t even have a 4k tv will have a cheap entry point.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It’s the same nikkas jumping out to defend COD that don’t even play COD now. Anything associated with Microsoft gets defended, look at the windows thread same people in there defending it lol
The irony of these posts as you guys spend everyday talking about xbox :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Most people just playing COD, Fortinght, Madden, etc anyway. It’s a good little machine if you don’t wanna spend a bunch of money on hardware.

When GTA comes out all the casual people who don’t care about specs and probably don’t even have a 4k tv will have a cheap entry point.

They’re much more likely to look for sales on PS5. That “bargain console” selling point hasn’t worked for them thus far as we can see from sales

Thinking GTA6 is gonna save series s when sony most likely have marketing deal with rockstar is hilarious and typical delusion from larrys

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, it works for that imo. A couple of my friends bought their kids a series s because it was an easy machine for them to play COD, Fortnite, Minecraft, and play current gen games. I do agree that most gamers usually play F2P and sports games.