The SECRETS of ancient AFRICAN Math. (ANCIENT AFRICANS calculated the same as MODERN COMPUTERS)

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ancient Ethiopia's method of performing math calculations is completely different than how we were taught (Western method). The methods that the Ancient Ethiopian's used to calculate is the same method that is used in computer processing (Binary code).

:ohhh: I never knew this.

In the video below the cac talks about "fractals" (Fractal = The smaller part looks like the whole) and how it wasn't discussed in western math and disregarded as pathological in the late 1800's. In the 1970's it was realized that you find fractals all through out nature.

The cac then notices that ancient African villages were built using fractals. These patterns were found THROUGHOUT the African continent, but it was not found in other, non African, ancient civilizations.

Example of a Fractal
sierpinski.gif

Definition of "Fractal"
fractals
frac·tal
[frak-tl] Show IPA
noun Mathematics, Physics.
a geometrical or physical structure having an irregular or fragmented shape at all scales of measurement between a greatest and smallest scale such that certain mathematical or physical properties of the structure, as the perimeter of a curve or the flow rate in a porous medium, behave as if the dimensions of the structure (fractal dimensions) are greater than the spatial dimensions.

A thread I made where I commented on fractal patterns throughout life, and the universal. (Plants, Animals, Hurricanes, ect.)

www.thecoli.com/threads/in-the-beginning-was-the-word-and-the-word-was-with-god-and-the-word-was-god.94472/

The "ISHANGO" Bone.
Originated 26,000 years ago, before the inception of the Egyptian Civilizations, and used as an advanced calculator.

tumblr_lu0e8vX1aV1qcbk0xo1_500.png

Very Deep. This is dope. #blackexcellence :blessed:

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
yeah this is kinda true, i guess thats why if you was in school in africa you might have a different level of understanding maths to someone from the west world

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Thanks for the tag OP! This is gonna give cacs more reason to spark the bullshyt argument that Egyptians were not black; they will never accept how utterly brilliant and revolutionary the black minds are! This is the type of shyt that we need to spread! post on social media, print on pamphlets and hand it out in neighborhoods and schools! Black power and intelligence is second to none! :smugarny2:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

What's there to discuss. nikkas knew about math 6,000 years ago, big whoop :yeshrug:

shyt like this is why black people never get ahead. Instead of focusing on the greatness of our ancestors of antiquity, we should be talking about how @The Nigerian just took @MollyWaterCo public and how @PrinceDeeDer is making 400k a year :blessed:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Thanks for the tag OP! This is gonna give cacs more reason to spark the bullshyt argument that Egyptians were not black; they will never accept how utterly brilliant and revolutionary the black minds are! This is the type of shyt that we need to spread! post on social media, print on pamphlets and hand it out in neighborhoods and schools! Black power and intelligence is second to none! :smugarny2:

The new argument will be: "Why are you so proud? You still didn't descend from the Ancient Egyptians. Your ancestors were West Africans. West and Sub-Sahara Africans had no hand in what the Egyptians did." :ld:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
The new argument will be: "Why are you so proud? You still didn't descend from the Ancient Egyptians. Your ancestors were West Africans. West and Sub-Sahara Africans had no hand in what the Egyptians did." :ld:

Which is funny because the best literature on slave origins, from Michael Gomez in Exchanging Our Country Marks traces most black American lineage to southern and central Africa...West Africa too, but most came from the other areas;

Point is cacs are gonna change the shyt around to try and make themselves look good. its such a sad inferiority complex really

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Props, good find :cheers:

The math we use now also has its origins in Africa. The Greeks got their shyt from Egypt. Much later Arabs and African merchants taught the Romans complex mathematics that they couldn't achieve using Roman numerals.

In fact, even as late as the times of famous mathematician Fibonacci - he stole all his shyt from Arab and Hindu merchants, that also originated in Africa.

The Europeans 'conquering' the world on the orders of crazies like Queen Victoria under the guise of civilising the people is the wickedest lie. I don't know who's fallen for it more, the common European people believing their leaders' propaganda or us.

It'd be a lie to say Europeans haven't developed math further though, well, based on what I've studied so far.