Reppin
Last Frontier
raw

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The OG is back. Maybe you can teach your fellow xbots about how to troll correctly.

snowfall-uncle-jerome.gif
I'm here to smack kufi's so hard you'd think it was blowing in the wind :myman:
whos is this just awaken out of a comma xbot?
Sorry feller the Xbox dying stage 9 cancer :mjlol:
Xbox just spent almost Sony's entire worth on an acquisition, but they dying? Cool story bro, redfall makers going under bothers who exactly? See you June 9th!!!
I bet this nikka think Drake won, too :mjlol:
There was only four diss songs that mattered. Best was Kendrick meet the grahams, j Cole second, Chris brown 3rd but arguably higher then Rick Ross. Everything else was trash imo

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

Sooooooooooohh
I see nothings changed. Xbox farts and Sony Stans complain about a smell. What's always happening is they are creating narratives out of any and all information. It's really no different than how the Bible is translated (mostly narrative driven) as opposed to what's written. Let's address the state of Xbox since that's what you've come here for anyway (Tru Story)

As an Xbox gamer, we are eating so well that the world could be ending and I'll tell God or volcano that I'll be out right after I collect this last coin... ok, rapture me :blessed:

Without the need to buy most mainstream games I find myself buying smaller titles at an alarming rate. I always have something old I haven't played to sit next to the new games I'll never get to. But I'm enjoying the shyt out of Pac-Man chomp battle. Seriously, Gamepass is by far the best thing in gaming so there's nothing to fear there. Is Gamepass going away? So Microsoft who could have backed off, went thru all these hoops just to back away immediately after they finished the acquisition?

I mean if that's the narrative that helps you sleep at night, do you. Me? I hear there's going to be an Xbox event on June 9th is it? I'm sure they'll talk about how instead of leading the charge with the cloud, they have more decided to become a 3rd party centric company and maybe then like an EA play you'll get Xbox Gamepass on competing platforms but it'll be limited so it won't upset the Sony ecosystem. Is that the bestest safest way to proceed Coli? I guess the only thing left to discuss is what size bottle of douche do you usually use on your vagina?

:mj:Xbox Shuffle :mj:

MvaRCba.png

Welcome back, you made it just in time to pull the plug :sas2:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
nikka typed that bullshyt with dorito dust covered thumb and a Mountain Dew in hand