The Rulers back

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Sooooooooooohh
I see nothings changed. Xbox farts and Sony Stans complain about a smell. What's always happening is they are creating narratives out of any and all information. It's really no different than how the Bible is translated (mostly narrative driven) as opposed to what's written. Let's address the state of Xbox since that's what you've come here for anyway (Tru Story)

As an Xbox gamer, we are eating so well that the world could be ending and I'll tell God or volcano that I'll be out right after I collect this last coin... ok, rapture me :blessed:

Without the need to buy most mainstream games I find myself buying smaller titles at an alarming rate. I always have something old I haven't played to sit next to the new games I'll never get to. But I'm enjoying the shyt out of Pac-Man chomp battle. Seriously, Gamepass is by far the best thing in gaming so there's nothing to fear there. Is Gamepass going away? So Microsoft who could have backed off, went thru all these hoops just to back away immediately after they finished the acquisition?

I mean if that's the narrative that helps you sleep at night, do you. Me? I hear there's going to be an Xbox event on June 9th is it? I'm sure they'll talk about how instead of leading the charge with the cloud, they have more decided to become a 3rd party centric company and maybe then like an EA play you'll get Xbox Gamepass on competing platforms but it'll be limited so it won't upset the Sony ecosystem. Is that the bestest safest way to proceed Coli? I guess the only thing left to discuss is what size bottle of douche do you usually use on your vagina?

:mj:Xbox Shuffle :mj:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
The war is over breh, we getting the same games you get on ps+ and we can play Xbox games on ps5 now.

Uncharted did 400 million at the box office, Gran Turismo 100 million. Last of us had the largest all time debut on hbo max after house of dragons with over 40 million views.

We’re in show business now, come join us

giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The war is over breh, we getting the same games you get on ps+ and we can play Xbox games on ps5 now.

Uncharted did 400 million at the box office, Gran Turismo 100 million. Last of us had the largest all time debut on hbo max after house of dragons with over 40 million views.

We’re in show business now, come join us

giphy.gif
Wouldn't you be joining us since Xbox was ready to bring all this and more last gen with the Xbox One. But y'all was like "where's the games"

We had the halo mini series before it went to paramount :umad:
The ET Atari movie was better than anyone believed it would be but that's then. Let's stick to now.

The fallout series not only is doing great in the movie TV space but it's games have also become best sellers again which is the opposite of what happened with uncharted/last of us/Gran Turismo

Only thing we joined you with is layoffs but even then it's not the same because we are closing small studios. Meanwhile, how are things going with Sony/Bungie :shaq:
Uh oh, Bungie in shambles

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Breh really got outta pokey AFTER the war is over. :dead:
You know Xbox won right?

And Gamepass >>>>

Even the series X can be found cheaper than the PS5.

You claim to have stock, then you know your Microsoft stock keeps going up while Sony's :francis:

But please inform me of the new metric you and gizmo decided to use :hhh: