The Rock Tells Roman Reigns To Know His Role With His Rooty-Poo Candy Ass!

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:mjpls:So, Dwayne don't acknowledge our Trib...ahem...YOUR GLOBAL CHIEF?

#SmashEm
chris-jericho-list.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has worn many hats throughout his entertainment career. First he was a pro wrestling superstar, then he transitioned into an international film star, and he's even found time to be co-owner of a football league, among other business ventures. Could the next hat he wears be that of a behind-the-scenes power player in pro wrestling?

In an interview with Bloomberg, Johnson was asked about potentially accepting a director position with WWE. And while Johnson didn't say yes, he didn't say no. He admitted it's something that's been discussed at various points.

"[WWE co-CEO] Nick [Khan] and I have talked about that, and we always enjoy that over a bottle of Teremana," Johnson said, referring to his tequila brand. "I love the wrestling business. I grew up in it. My grandfather [and] my dad started here in Canada, where [my father] was born. So, I'm not quite too sure if a board seat is in my future, but possibly other things are in my future, for sure."
Roman aint gonna have a leg to stand on if Rock goes all in :russ:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So now there's multiple tables apparently :russ:

Solo Sikoa puts The Rock's recents comments in question as to who the "Head Of The Table" really is. The youngest member of The Bloodline spoke with "Republic World" and was asked about his famous relative's comments regarding who really should be acknowledged as the head of the family.

"He is not here in WWE so I don't know what table he is talking about, there are other tables in the family. I don't know if he got a pick specifically on which table he is talking about. I know Roman is head of our table, that's the table I said," Sikoa said. Would the former "NXT" star like to witness The Rock and Reigns tie it up sometime? "When the time presents itself, man, Rock and Roman that'll be something cool to see down the road," he added.