The Rock needs to be the next Batman

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not lame enough to name myself after a fukking DC character :mjlol:

I bet you got more rep than sexual partners, you dweeb
My real name starts with Lo and my last name starts with Bo....it was fitting to my fav DC character. Now you can go back to sucking on "Bruce Dewayne's" cock......

Also Batman is a DC Character you fukking dweeb.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
My real name starts with Lo and my last name starts with Bo....it was fitting to my fav DC character. Now you can go back to sucking on "Bruce Dewayne's" cock......

Also Batman is a DC Character you fukking dweeb.
I didn’t ask about your lame ass govt name you big dummy :russ:

but congrats to being a waste of nut IRL and on the coli :mjlol:

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I didn’t ask about your lame ass govt name you big dummy :russ:

but congrats to being a waste of nut IRL and on the coli :mjlol:
But you want the rock.... Dwayne fukking Johnson to be Batman... Its not even funny you want to live through this man when he's macking on bytches lmfaoooooo get the fukk outta here you hadn't seen a stitch of p*ssy since you got puked outta your mother's pisshole. You clearly have no life with the way you're thinking.

Somebody get your mans, he wants to see another a black grown man run around in tights trying to solve the ultimate issue in life....INCELS like OP having man crushes and exposing themselves on the internet!

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
But you want the rock.... Dwayne fukking Johnson to be Batman... Its not even funny you want to live through this man when he's macking on bytches lmfaoooooo get the fukk outta here you hadn't seen a stitch of p*ssy since you got puked outta your mother's pisshole. You clearly have no life with the way you're thinking.

Somebody get your mans, he wants to see another a black grown man run around in tights trying to solve the ultimate issue in life....INCELS like OP having man crushes and exposing themselves on the internet!
Did you really take an hour and a half to come up with that lame ass come back? :unimpressed:

If you don't get your basement dwelling ass outta here :russ: if ya momma didn't want to be known as a cum dodger yo ass wouldn't even be here :mjlol: and FYI, babies are born out of the vaginal opening, NOT the urethra, dumbass :laff:

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did you really take an hour and a half to come up with that lame ass come back? :unimpressed:

If you don't get your basement dwelling ass outta here :russ: if ya momma didn't want to be known as a cum dodger yo ass wouldn't even be here :mjlol: and FYI, babies are born out of the vaginal opening, NOT the urethra, dumbass :laff:
But you the fukking cornball that wants THE ROCK to be BATMAN!!! take your L and bounce. You thought nikkas were signing off on your fever dream. And it's funny you know where the p*ssy is when p*ssy's been avoiding you your whole damn life. I usually don't play the back and forth game but this was too sweet to pass up. I mean what else should i possibly say....YOU WANT THE ROCK TO BE BATMAN!!! LMFAO! You a fukking lame and a loser.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
But you the fukking cornball that wants THE ROCK to be BATMAN!!! take your L and bounce. You thought nikkas were signing off on your fever dream. And it's funny you know where the p*ssy is when p*ssy's been avoiding you your whole damn life. I usually don't play the back and forth game but this was too sweet to pass up. I mean what else should i possibly say....YOU WANT THE ROCK TO BE BATMAN!!! LMFAO! You a fukking lame and a loser.
You not black, cut it out