The Rock. Kevin Hart. Aaron Paul. "Central Intelligence" 6/17/16

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah i saw it the other day

I thought it was funny af. Kevin Hart overacted A LOT (as usual) but it was pretty good and original.

Kinda another "buddy cop" KH movie but it was twisted and the story had you guessing because no one knew The Rock was fukking crazy (like legit crazy)...

the scene where Kevin Hart received the facebook messages had me rolling. I know dudes like that too and theyre pretty out there.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was anybody hearing Loud screams in the scene where Kevin Hart was receiving those facebook messages,or was it somebody being tortured behind the projection screen in my movie theater :wtf:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Funny and really entertaining, but Kevin Hart really needs to tone down on all the shrieking and yelling. He had a lot of subtle moments that had me cracking up,but once he started overacting it became annoying and almost unbearable. His best roles imo are when hes grounded instead of coming off like a cartoon character. e.g., Wedding ringer, About Last Night, Top 5.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
best movie of the summer behind captain america. really enjoyed this movie and didn't think about walking out once

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Was better than I expected. Will buy it when it comes out on DVD, to support Kev. Might go buy them kicks he has too.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another generic Kevin Hart movie. My shorty took me to see this and we walked out near the last quarter of the flick. Rock was more goofy than funny but his character was the most interesting thing about the movie. Kevin sucked in this