The Rock is the World's Highest Paid Actor

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if you are that wealthy and don't leave a ton to your kids, you're a piece of shyt regardless of you other endeavors. there's enough to take care of future generations and make the world a better place. if i had a bil and my kid was a mass murderer, i'd still probably leave him a small fortune, especially if he had a family of his own.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
sucks for them. he's probably saying it the same way bill gates does. I'm sure his kids have a trust fund, but the majority of his bread will go to philanthropy.

if he's worth $2B and each kid gets like $10M, most of his fortune won't go to them, but it's not like they're out there with a sign and a cup on the street.

nah dude is a scumbag. he had an extramarital affair with miss hong kong back in the day and ended up impregnating miss hk. that illegitimate child is like 16 or 17 now, he doesn't see her and he doesn't pay child support.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i'll be the dikk... I'm fukkin sick of the Rock. He's oversaturating the market, and that never works out well for anyone.

I respect the man's grind, don't get me wrong, and i think he's doing it right... if you could command this money, why not work every waking minute for a few years and just load up? that being said, his passion, while admirable, is exhausting. Let's not pretend anything he's done has been all that great. He announces a new project every 5 minutes and none of them are all that intriguing. now would be a good time to take a fukkin month off, lest you want everyone to tire of you like I have.

San Andreas is a piece of shyt that will have an even shyttier sequel. He doesn't need to be in the Fast franchise at all. Central Intelligence wasn't too bad. No one cares about the Bourne cinematic universe thing he's working on. Doc Savage is a early 1900s character no one knows, and those always fail... but i like the fact Shane Black is behind it. Rampage will be cool b/c of monsters, not him, and honestly, those big monster movies are all subpar. Jumanji could be solid. Ballers fukkin sucks. Shazam is 20 years away and probably won't even come out. Baywatch could be a 21 Jump Street surprise, but i doubt it. Pretend your pumped for any of this... Moana will be great though...

Take a break, Rock.
I don't keep up with everything that's coming out and most of what you just mentioned, I knew nothing about. I'm not really hyped for the Bourne stuff.....I was ok with the original trilogy and I like the Bourne character well enough, but I wouldn't say I was a huge Bourne fan. But Rampage, Shazam, and Jumanji? I'm all in for that. I can't wait to see what they do with Rampage. I hope it's good. I like the fact that Jumanji will be a continuation, and well....shyt The Rock has enough on his plate.....so however long it takes for Shazam to get here, I'm cool with it. I couldn't give two shyts about Baywatch.....but Moana might be pretty good. I'd tell that n!gga to keep grindin'. Get it while the getting is good.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn

nah dude is a scumbag. he had an extramarital affair with miss hong kong back in the day and ended up impregnating miss hk. that illegitimate child is like 16 or 17 now, he doesn't see her and he doesn't pay child support.