The Rock got his own "Fast and Furious" movie coming (not Fast 11 or Hobbs/Shaw 2)

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Vin is a producer of the new movie. Meaning he has creative say so and he gonna get PAID

And I bet he’ll more than likely pop up in the film too. Especially since its a “bridge” between 10 and 11

Vin hinted at this two weeks ago when he was teasing a “third” film. This is that third film.

This is definitely best case scenario. We didn’t need no damn Fast 12. Hobbs gets his movie, we segue into Fast 11, and I bet Rock and Vin was yucking it up about how us moviegoers gon react once they finally appear on cam together during the finale

Hell, I’d be a bit disappointed if they don’t work out at least one scene that Rock and Cena shares, because y’all know damn well…

…matter of fact, Hobbs gon call on some “outside help” for this final mission. Dom gon ask whom he has in mind. Don’t let my man Roman Reigns walk into the shot…

Momoa was easily the most entertaining part of the film. Vin needs to cool his jets.

Like Ziggy above stated, this has to be made up on purpose. Vin can’t be that much of a hating ass nicca. They want those who ain’t done so yet to run to the cinema to see for themselves why Vin Diesel is supposedly hating to that man’s flagrant ass performance

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Rock is such a shytty actor he's only had like 2 or 3 decent flicks in his entire acting career. He's like Arnold if Arnold had no idea how to choose his roles and projects in the 80's and 90s

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Dwayne has been finessing the movie business long enough. His luck may have run out.

@PAWG Life

@humminbird

@Realm-Breaker

🤔🤔🤔

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Dwayne has been finessing the movie business long enough. His luck may have run out.

I bet Rock still can get roles that other people are producing/writing i.e. your standard action movie but him having to involve his 7 Bucks production company with his ex-wife and having final say on the script and director is probably turning studios off especially with what happened at WB.