The Rock calls out the ‘Cody crybabies

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Roman got some heat for saying...that was about it. Crowd was dead on him..dead on Seth after they did weak sing a long. Seth is looking terrible..the Rebel going down screwed him all the way up.
Yeah, tbh. It's a weird direction. I like the angle, but Seth and Roman fukking Reigns-- the guy they've been pushing for years, looks like an afterthought.

Kind of exposed him hard. Roman can't really match Rock's charisma. So he's always going to feel smaller. Same thing happened when Cena hoed him out years ago. Seth... the less said the better. I really have to wonder if they think they're helping him out. Punk can't have a match, but he needs a segment where he straightens him out on the mic.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Vince would have ignored all the noise and had Roman face Rock. Rock would even TELL Vince, “Vince…the crowd will turn on me. We need to go a different direction..”

Vince: “fukk em! :pacspit: We stay the course”

Cody goes over Nakamura in the second match of Night One, because that feud has to finish its story.

Or since Cody won the Rumble, he chooses Seth and loses. Vince makes it an undercard match out of spite.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
fukk anybody hating on Rock, Roman or the Bloodline. We dun had to tolerate these wack ass white boys going over since the inception of wrestling and now that we got some non whites running shyt, they can't stand it. I Hope Roman and Rock throws Cody's body on top of Seth and pins them BOTH on BOTH nights of WrestleMania