The Road to Vegas ain’t lookin Purdy, but all bets are Goff - Lions @ 9ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who Wins?

• LIONS got this

Votes: 90 68.2%
  • 9ERS for sure

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Braman

Superstar
Daps
They didn't lose because of the first fourth down attempt. They lost because they kept dropping passes, dropping picks and Gibbs fumbled on the first play of a drive.

It's like a hive mind in here where everybody gets hung up on one play instead of the totality.
Nah. That ‘one play didn’t lose us this game’ is coachspeak, coffee talk for casuals

You ABSOLUTELY can lose based off 1 or 2 plays. Especially coaching decisions on SCORING plays.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They didn't lose because of the first fourth down attempt. They lost because they kept dropping passes, dropping picks and Gibbs fumbled on the first play of a drive.

It's like a hive mind in here where everybody gets hung up on one play instead of the totality.

ACT LIKE MOMENTUM DOESNT EXIST IN SPORTS CREHS
ESPECIALLY AT HOME.

NINERS SCORED A TD IMMEDIATELY AFTER
THE FIRST DECISION NOT TO TAKE THE FG.

LIONS DIDNT SCORE IN THE SECOND HALF
UNTIL THE GAME WAS OVER
AFTER TURNING DOWN A FG
ON THEIR FIRST POSSESSION OF THE HALF.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
I hate the “you can’t get mad at the result” when coaches make dumb decisions because all gambles aren’t made equal nor carry the same amount of risk.

All Campbell did was introduce unnecessary risk into the game and decreased his own team’s margin for error with those dumb decisions. Manage a 17 point lead halfway thru the 3rd and you’re playing for a SB

Everything up until that point was going in his team’s favor, so why start with the dumb shyt? To prove you have the biggest nuts?

Last edited:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I’m not sure how the Super Bowl is going to go but I got the Chiefs +6 right now.