The Rise Of Atlanta

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Glad to see that 4.8 billion went to a fukking walking path for managerial class CACS and Asians

Good thing they didn’t spend it on a stupid cause like trauma centers or emergency rooms for poor black men, women, and children.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
As usual they put the black folks in the video to talk about rising home prices I wanted to see the black part of the projects.

Everyone should know in 2022 home values rise when a city grows

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I really wish @Poitier was still posting on this site.

All of the stuff we argued about i was right.

This dude claimed Atlanta land value was far from rising cause there was too much land and in this video the cacs are literally saying land value in ATL is getting expensive

bnew

Veteran
Daps
22-miles of walkway for cycling and motorized wheelchairs :gladbron:

not even done and the economic benefit is already being made apparent. :wow:

kids. senior and people with disabilities are gonna benefit like crazy from businesses who will connect to the beltline.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Glad to see that 4.8 billion went to a fukking walking path for managerial class CACS and Asians

Good thing they didn’t spend it on a stupid cause like trauma centers or emergency rooms for poor black men, women, and children.
$4.8 billion over 25 years and it hasn't been entirely spent yet, it'll be complete in 2030.

like the guy said in the video, it's not even complete yet but they're already seeing a 11 to 1 return on the city's investment.

with all those major corporations building offices there perhaps they'll be a talk of reopening the trauma center or building a new one. they estimate they'll have 3 million more residents by 2050 so they'll definitely need another trauma center.

A 22-mile walking path is huge for black residents that remain since it'll lead to fewer traffic accidents.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
How the FUKK is a trailway 5 billion dollars?! :mindblown:
There is a fintech company I applied to that’s based in ATL
Whaaaat? The King Of New York himself is looking to leave NYC for the South? :mjgrin:
Dem-Franchize-Boyz-Lean-Wit-It-Rock-Wit-It-HD-Video-Lyrics.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps
How the FUKK is a trailway 5 billion dollars?! :mindblown:

Whaaaat? The King Of New York himself is looking to leave NYC for the South? :mjgrin:
Dem-Franchize-Boyz-Lean-Wit-It-Rock-Wit-It-HD-Video-Lyrics.gif

they gotta steal from the public somehow but I imagine pulling up rail tracks and and renovating overpasses and greenways surrounding the path ain't cheap.

it's also that 4.8 billion over 25 years. they got the financials on the beltline development website if you want more answers on what the money is getting on.

central park has 6 mile perimeter, this infrastructure project might end up being Georgia's crown jewel. street vendors gonna EAT if they aren't already doing so already.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
$4.8 billion over 25 years and it hasn't been entirely spent yet, it'll be complete in 2030.

like the guy said in the video, it's not even complete yet but they're already seeing a 11 to 1 return on the city's investment.

with all those major corporations building offices there perhaps they'll be a talk of reopening the trauma center or building a new one. they estimate they'll have 3 million more residents by 2050 so they'll definitely need another trauma center.

A 22-mile walking path will lead is huge for black residents that remain since it'll lead to fewer traffic accidents.
What percentage of that three million will be poor black people displaced by that “development”?