The Rise and Fall of Ninja

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like Halo 5, MCC is cool but I'd personally rather play newer halos. Can't wait for infinite
I’ll see you launch day :mjlit:

by the way, you should beat 5 on legendary before Infinite drops.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why you tryna make that splurge?
I was just uncertain when i looked at your halo 5 n you aint beat it on legendary. Solo or co op. Since you a big Halo fan i was confused:manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I was just uncertain when i looked at your halo 5 n you aint beat it on legendary. Solo or co op. Since you a big Halo fan i was confused:manny:
I never claimed to be the biggest Halo fan. Halo 1 I beat the campaign multiple times on every setting and played it online via xlink Kai. I played Halo 2 like everyone else did, then I moved on to call of duty, I didn't get back into Halo until Halo reach which is one of the best games ever made period. I didn't care for Halo 4 but I love love love Halo 5. So MCC is cool and I have a few halos I need to complete but I'm far from the biggest Halo fan from yesteryear. I do like Halo 5 more than the guys on this site who consider themselves Halo purist or whatever

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never claimed to be the biggest Halo fan. Halo 1 I beat the campaign multiple times on every setting and played it online via xlink Kai. I played Halo 2 like everyone else did, then I moved on to call of duty, I didn't get back into Halo until Halo reach which is one of the best games ever made period. I didn't care for Halo 4 but I love love love Halo 5. So MCC is cool and I have a few halos I need to complete but I'm far from the biggest Halo fan from yesteryear. I do like Halo 5 more than the guys on this site who consider themselves Halo purist or whatever
Im def a halo ce purist but still fukk with 5. (Xbox connect n xlink forever) Im down to run through Infinite aka Halo 6 with you.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im def a halo ce purist but still fukk with 5. (Xbox connect n xlink forever) Im down to run through Infinite aka Halo 6 with you.
I just couldn't get into 5. I beat the campaign and dropped it. Hope Infinite is a return to form. I would play MCC, but Destiny eats up so much time smh.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just couldn't get into 5. I beat the campaign and dropped it. Hope Infinite is a return to form. I would play MCC, but Destiny eats up so much time smh.
I cant get into destiny. Sloppy AI n too grindy. How does Halo:Combat Evolved have more advanced combat Ai? Im confused :gucci:

destiny 2:lets make the boss stupid as fukk but give em a giant health bar:jawalrus:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I cant get into destiny. Sloppy AI n too grindy. How does Halo:Combat Evolved have more advanced combat Ai? Im confused :gucci:

destiny 2:lets make the boss stupid as fukk but give em a giant health bar:jawalrus:
Destiny has a lot of design to keep you grinding. The actual play mechanics are great. It's Halo plus Star Wars plus Final Fantasy

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Destiny has a lot of design to keep you grinding. The actual play mechanics are great. It's Halo plus Star Wars plus Final Fantasy
I grew up on quake n unreal arena shooters. Ima pass. Grinding for loot in an fps aint for me.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
He cashed out and made millions. Dude has sneakers and gear. He's fukking signed with Adidas. Fall? He doesn't give a shyt anymore.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
dude made like $50 million last year.. if thats failing, fukk it, sign me up over his career probably close to $100 million by now