The Righteous Gemstones - HBO (Danny McBride & Walter Goggins/June 18th 2023)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It's great we were blessed with a look at Baby Billy's Bible Bonkers :blessed:, if only briefly. Love how it played a pivotal point in the season, along with the monster truck. That was a beautiful ending :mjcry:

Kelvin finally walking in his truth with Keefe :ehh:

Judy/BJ having some weird bath-time games :skip:

Judy shytting on Amber is always funny :lolbron:. "I'm doing compliments, you should be happy" Amber - :martin:

Pete Davidson son being sent to military school :russ:

Gideon ready to pick up the good book :leon:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Damn. I am really happy to see the show back and sad to see the season end. I thought it was dope to see all the healing of relationships this season and it's crazy how Gideons soul searching the past few years could have him end up in the pulpit like his father and grandfather.

If the series ended here I would be cool with it but glad to see there will be a season 4 even if it could be a while.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Damn. I am really happy to see the show back and sad to see the season end. I thought it was dope to see all the healing of relationships this season and it's crazy how of Gideons soul searching the past few years could have him end up in the pulpit like his father and grandfather.

If the series ended here I would be cool with it but glad to see there will be a season 4 even if it could be a while.
I liked the story more than season 2 for sure