The Ric Flair Saga

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
2gsepl5.png

ricflair5ub6.gif

lmfao, was there a story behind this incident? hogan making flair get his bag, smh

CQIII

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt (along with that Grantland article) shows how sad and pathetic he's become.

I remember reading that article. It's like, how do you even change at this point. He's 60 something now, shyt's ingrained into his conciousness y'know? The bigger question is, how the hell do nobody in his life ever step up and say something?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I remember reading that article. It's like, how do you even change at this point. He's 60 something now, shyt's ingrained into his conciousness y'know? The bigger question is, how the hell do nobody in his life ever step up and say something?

They (Arn, HHH, HBK, people close to him) need to intervene and tell him that "Naitching" at 60+ years old isn't good for you financially or health-wise. At this point in life, he's an example of why it's important to save your money & use common sense.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol, Silva wasn't supposed to win Gut Check?

-According to a source within TNA, a major issue which lead to tension between Ric Flair and TNA was the handling of the Gut Check segment on Impact featuring Alex Silva. Flair reportedly went off script when he chose Silva as the winner, which is now causing issues for TNA for two reasons. First of all Flair went into business for himself, which has upset people. Secondly, Silva is from Quebec, requiring TNA to spend more time and money getting him a US Visa if they want to use him regularly.

Credit: wrestlezone.com