The Rhyme King

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
yall are some mean mofos, ha. males on the net gotta be the meanest group of people in the history of the universe. what if dude is mentally retarded or sumn?

I've thought he had mental issues before. Especially when I saw a supposed picture of him. He's either the most committed troll of all time or he is genuinely crazy or has a condition/problem. Regardless, the poster behind "The Rhyme King" is a troubled human being.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I highly doubt "The Rhyme King" is retarded. If he was disabled like that he wouldn't be able to post on a internet forum.

Possibly autistic for his narrow interest in Rhyme schemes or whatever.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
something is wrong with him he invited nikkas on messageboard to his birthday party. He must not have any friends :heh:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
and at least most of the rhyme king's posts are about rhymes..........and not what your favorite rapper tweeted yesterday...the rhyme king's posts is actually more hip hop than a lot of you posters on this board...im just sayin

*looks at location*
Figures you'd defend this bafoon. Anybody that's in an online club with a fool will be branded a fool himself

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
*looks at location*
Figures you'd defend this bafoon. Anybody that's in an online club with a fool will be branded a fool himself

im just sayin...why hate on the rhyme king for posting about rhymes on a hip hop board...but you ok wit nggas giving us hourly updates from Drake's Instagram page? :rudy: fucouttahere

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I do agree with that to an extent.

The Rhyme King's threads are bad but I still prefer them over a lot of the gossiping ladies room garbage that gets posted on here.

At least there's some comedy value in a hip hop rain man.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
They are fukking recycled threads, same ones over and over. I rather hear gossip about NEW shyt than have to see thread #9 about Kool G Rap's multis or thread #11 about Lloyd Banks lyrical ability.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
They are fukking recycled threads, same ones over and over. I rather hear gossip about NEW shyt than have to see thread #9 about Kool G Rap's multis or thread #11 about Lloyd Banks lyrical ability.

This is true too. I don't really mind it, but it just drives me nuts when I see a post shytting on Banks or Prodigy or whoever then praising them one week later. :comeon:

zoo

★★★★★
Daps
im just sayin...why hate on the rhyme king for posting about rhymes on a hip hop board...but you ok wit nggas giving us hourly updates from Drake's Instagram page? :rudy: fucouttahere

It is possible to dislike more than one thing simultaneously :what:

His threads are boring as shyt, and that's not even an opinion :umad: