The Rematch: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide vs #3 Georgia Bulldogs (College Football National Championship)

Who wins the National Championship?

• Alabama

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Georgia

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

broller

Veteran
Daps
I think now because it’s the MNF timeslot

I know for sure the BCS title games were just played randomly as fukk throughout the week. 04 Orange Bowl was a Thurs and I think the 05 Rose Bowl was a Wedn/Thurs

Frfr. The Rose Bowl between Texas and USC was played on Wednesday, January 4th, 2006.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Youd seriously be done with Kirby if he loses tonight? :dwillhuh:
Going 0-5 against Alabama is unacceptable :dwillhuh:
These dudes held the number one seed for all of those weeks and got blasted in ATL by Alabama with the number one ranked defense and team. All them Bama cacs were down and out all week :scust:
This dude never brings in QBs that can beat Alabama. It’s the same cac with a different name. I could care less about who the QB is as long as he can make plays and win the game. The difference is always QB play though. He never gets those dudes ready against them. I still remember that TD Tua threw after getting sacked in OT to this day:scust:
The whole defense and a game manager does not work anymore. As soon as Saban started investing in offense over defense, Kirby should’ve done the same thing.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Cause it makes no sense when every other game in the season (you know what I mean) is played on a Saturday, Especially for the fans that want to attend.

Saturdays in January are already taken by the NFL playoffs. :yeshrug:

I think now because it’s the MNF timeslot

I know for sure the BCS title games were just played randomly as fukk throughout the week. 04 Orange Bowl was a Thurs and I think the 05 Rose Bowl was a Wedn/Thurs
Yea, I remember that, then they firmly settled on Mondays, I think around the time the National Championship was a separate game.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Saturdays in January are already taken by the NFL playoffs. :yeshrug:
Playoffs haven’t even started yet. Forgot what the deal is but the NFL can keep they ass on Sundays one more week without any harm