The Rematch: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide vs #3 Georgia Bulldogs (College Football National Championship)

Who wins the National Championship?

• Alabama

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Georgia

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
From maybe Norcross. It's a good 1hr 30 min from the airport
Yea because the airport is on the other side of the city. If you’re on the side of Atlanta near Decatur it’s a straight shot and definitely not an hour and half.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He got to the playoffs because of generation talents JJ Watt and Deandre Hopkins (who he didn't draft) and that defense (who he didn't coach). :francis:
2016 he got them there and neither one of those dudes exactly lit it up that year. Watt had a season ending injury if I recall and Hopkins was hamstrung by trash QB play

I mean, we can say O’Brien slipped in the postseason by default. But as a Bucs fan I’ve seen way worse coaching jobs with way more talented rosters

I’ll concede that Deshaun, Hopkins, and Watt(healthy) made him look better than he was tho

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Yea because the airport is on the other side of the city. If you’re on the side of Atlanta near Decatur it’s a straight shot and definitely not an hour and half.
I used to drive my sister from Decatur to Athens when she was at UGA. It’s definitely an hour and a half.

It doesn’t matter though. If you’re born and raised in the state of GA, you can claim this championship. Don’t matter what part of the state you from or live in.

Creasy

Pro
Daps
I don't understand these dudes just allowing themselves to sit in the pocket and becoming a tackling dummy. They're just asking for a concussion.:snoop:
Lol easy for u to say watching on the couch

Georgia runs contain and has disciplined rushers and were using spy LBs

simply put he didn’t look as good because he didn’t have his best receivers

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That boy Jahmyr like Chris Johnson

Transfer portal unfair cuz a kid like that really should stay at GT

nah, he needs to do what's best for him.

won 6 games in 2 fukkin years. Not even mad.

he still woulda got drafted with the numbers he had easily, but homie wants to win. I get it.