The Rehearsal By Nathan Fielder HBO

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don’t blame him, We supposed to act like we raising our kid but I can’t even smash or mess around. Why ima be waking up all through the night taking care of this kid and there is no benefit for me? How realistic of a “rehearsal” is it cause I don’t know any dudes who have a had a kid with a woman, lives with her and isn’t having sex. I think Nathan realized that and stepped in cause I don’t think another random dude would be willing to do that
Yeah, and I think she would be down if not for the cameras. She presents herself one way but I'm pretty sure behind closed doors she is willing. But with cameras there is no behind closed doors. lol

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Robbin Stone—the horny, Scion tC-crashing, sign-seeing, and Christ-loving sort-of paramour on the latest episode of The Rehearsal, Nathan Fielder’s new HBO show—felt like his appearance didn’t show him in the best light.

Stone, who has a moving company in the Portland, Oregon area, said that if there’s something he’d like viewers of The Rehearsal to know, it’s that he doesn’t smoke weed anymore. In fact, he is completely sober. He also doesn’t think what people saw of him in The Rehearsal—an absurd social experiment moonlighting as a reality show in which Fielder meticulously rehearses anxiety-inducing moments in people’s lives—actually showed the kind of person he is.

“I think they really, like, changed my personality,” Stone told Motherboard over the phone. “The portrayal is just completely aimed at making me look bad.”

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Robin is legit the biggest psycho in the Nathan Felder cinematic universe

“So I have this baby that’s not mine, and this house I’m living in isn’t mine either. Do you want to move in and help me raise this baby?”

5 seconds later…

“Ok sure I’m in.”

Not weirded out. No apparent thought given. No questioning of her doing a rehearsal for raising baby as if that’s something that happens regularly. This woman’s story sounds like a complete nut job who just stole a baby, broke into someone’s house, and murdered the family living there. And this guy is like “sign me up!”

Complete fukking psycho.

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Robin bruh is insane. And that bytch is stupid as fukk too. She was really hoodwinked by this nikka because he talked some Jesus shyt. This bytch wanna be a homesteader but put in zero work. Nathan planted the bytch a whole farm. Nathan telling her Halloween had Celtic origins :dead:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Not the damn grocery store-picked produce in the garden. :dead:

:mjlol: @ Patrick getting his ass sent to do labor work after them Jew comments. Dude looks like John Heard resurrected.

Nathan gotta be headed for an Emmy here, nomination at the very least. I’m loving the way they’re intertwining all the stories into play. The payoff in the finale should be special with the ever-growing rehearsal sets.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Latest rehearsal took an unexpected turn :leon:. Never had Raising Cane's but I hear that it's good.

Helping grandpa find his buried gold :skip:

The child actor swapping is always :mjlol:to me.
Actor for Gramps was cold as fukk with that Micah Bell stache. “I hope she fukkin’ leaves you.” :russ:

Wiping someone’s ass while watching DBZ is…..quite something.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the damn grocery store-picked produce in the garden. :dead:

:mjlol: @ Patrick getting his ass sent to do labor work after them Jew comments. Dude looks like John Heard resurrected.

Nathan gotta be headed for an Emmy here, nomination at the very least. I’m loving the way they’re intertwining all the stories into play. The payoff in the finale should be special with the ever-growing rehearsal sets.

I'm curious to see what category it could possibly be nominated in. Does this fit the criteria of a scripted series? Is it reality?

Edit: Oustanding documentary or nonfiction series

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm curious to see what category it could possibly be nominated in. Does this fit the criteria of a scripted series? Is it reality?

Edit: Oustanding documentary or nonfiction series
Yeah I can see this placed under Outstanding Writing for a Nonfiction Program ala How To with John Wilson.

Last edited: