The Rehearsal By Nathan Fielder HBO

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This going to be a dumb ass post

But

I'm surprised your run of the mill actors can impersonate people so well

I mean it's one thing to mimic a past experience but to emulate a potential situation is something else

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

But

I mean it's one thing to mimic a past experience but to emulate a potential situation is something else
Someone the ages of those two generally has a lot of stage and voice work if they haven't done a lot of TV/film work - though in the case of Fake Kor, he has a fairly extensive TV/film career as well.

Impersonation probably easier than regular acting, you already have film or in-person experience around them knowing how they talk and how they act. You're not having to create the role from scratch or from words on paper and trying to find a way to make it work.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

But

Not dumb at all, I was thinking the same. Nailing the exact facial cues, speech patterns, etc. as well - shyt is crazy.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
When he was apologizing for helping him cheat and it cut to the fake Cor :deadrose:

All sorts of folk watching are gonna be tripped up by that until they talk about the episode with friends or online. :laff:

Breh I was trying to watch this shyt while cooking and repeatedly lost track of which Tricia was on. :mjlol: