The Reason Miguel Cotto Has Been Quiet...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
:manny:

Miguel won't be saying this shyt a week from now. I'm never surprised when a boxer says right after a fight that he thought he won, unless he was knocked out or completely embarrassed. And you know nobody on his team is going to tell him otherwise. After he watches the tape he won't have any problems with the decision.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
:rudy: PBF aint gonna give that nikka no rematch...

lol, what rematch

floyd is a business man, if that fight did the projected 2 million buys or anything close to that, a rematch is realistic. pacquaio aint a option, what other fighter out there can make money with floyd at moment aside from cotto.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
floyd is a business man, if that fight did the projected 2 million buys or anything close to that, a rematch is realistic. pacquaio aint a option, what other fighter out there can make money with floyd at moment aside from cotto.

Floyd didn't even want to fight Oscar in a rematch.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Floyd didn't even want to fight Oscar in a rematch.

they were both at fault, aint like floyd didnt want to. floyd had alot more option then than he has now. in the first fight dlh called the shots, floyd won and wanted shyt on his terms in the rematch. osar wasnt going for that. they had a disagreement with that.

a rematch with cotto is possible though.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
they were both at fault, aint like floyd didnt want to. floyd had alot more option then than he has now. in the first fight dlh called the shots, floyd won and wanted shyt on his terms in the rematch. osar wasnt going for that. they had a disagreement with that.

a rematch with cotto is possible though.

I don't see why Floyd would waste his time fighting Cotto again. Since I'm resigned to the fact that he's not going to fight Manny, he can find another guy to make a big money fight with. Besides, Floyd's ego is big enough to where he doesn't feel like he needs a big name to help him sell tickets anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Floyd-Berto fight in the future.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see why Floyd would waste his time fighting Cotto again. Since I'm resigned to the fact that he's not going to fight Manny, he can find another guy to make a big money fight with. Besides, Floyd's ego is big enough to where he doesn't feel like he needs a big name to help him sell tickets anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Floyd-Berto fight in the future.

Exactly. Floyd doesn't need cotto to do numbers. Floyd can announce he's fighting plies and make 30-35 mil.

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
v5W2B.gif