The Random AEW News Thread

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that what it really equaled out to though?

giphy.gif

PPV went for the $50. 6-7mil gross equals 120-140k buys.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Welp might as well commit the sin and add on to this thread:mjgrin:

Britt Baker heard from several WWE stars after her Lights Out classic - not just Adam Cole

Britt said:
“So it’s no secret it was pre-taped the week before... as soon as we got to the back, they’re taking the tacks out and everything, and he [Cole] is really good friends with Jeff Jones [AEW social media coordinator], and he had been texting Jeff Jones. He was really, really worried, he was worried about me, and they went to grab the phone to FaceTime him, and I’m obviously covered in blood, and Jeff was like, to prepare him, he’s like, ‘Okay, so she’s okay.’ And Adam goes, ‘Let me see her,’ and it was just covered in blood. But he was just so happy, and he actually watched the match when it was playing [on TV the following week] - he was like backstage at NXT. He does not miss a big moment. He was watching on his phone in the back...

“His text almost made me cry. He just said, ‘Britt, you literally made history. This is one of the best women’s matches I’ve ever seen. One of the best gimmick matches I’ve ever seen period,’ and just saying how that match will always be remembered. And I think that really was what I wanted more than anything - to put out something people would remember, something that will go down in the history books, because, yeah, the first of anything is always gonna be in a history book. But something that draws true emotion out of people, and that’s what they remember, not because it was the first, second or third something, but because it’s how it made people feel.”

Britt said:
“Drew McIntyre messaged me... I was really excited about that. There were so many people that just sent like a nice - like Trent Seven, who is I think is one of the funniest people on the planet, messaged me. I had a nice message exchange... with the other role model in wrestling, Bayley, one of my favorites, I literally am a fangirl for her. That was really cool. Oh, Candice LeRae, who helped train me and was like a hardcore legend in her indie days...

Britt said:
“Mick Foley loved it. Very complimentary of the match. We’re also in talks about, when the pandemic’s not so crazy, we’re gonna get him hooked up with fixing his teeth.”

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
About Ivelisse:

Ivelisse hasn’t been used of late. A fan asked her about it and she said that if only she could speak. She was on a per event deal and not a full-time contract. She had been teaming with Diamante but Diamante has been working as a single of late. The story was there was an issue with her and “a few” coaches and she’s not being booked right now, but it’s not like she’s been let go either at this point.

It seems like she ALWAYS gets in some shyt everywhere she goes. Too bad.