The Raiders new arena looks FIRE

Daps
You have to give them a pass, there weren’t any games with fans last year to drive revenue when they were counting on it. And I don’t think the stadiums will be capacity this year either so there has to be someone around to pay for bills.
Breh that stadium will be at capacity this year and they will have a standing only section. You can bet the house on that

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Im going to the Pacquiao Spence fight in August

The Gold Cup final is at the stadium this summer

Im going to a few Raiders games this year :banderas:

Last year none of that revenue was a possibility:francis:

They made a back up fund for a scenario like covid when they funded the stadium...they probably didn't envision using it before it opened tho :patrice:

I took a tour of the stadium a few weeks ago......that place was fukking fire but Im biased :yeshrug:....I went on the field and even had a drink at a bar overlooking the strip :wow:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Breh that stadium will be at capacity this year and they will have a standing only section. You can bet the house on that
I wouldn’t be mad if they did, with these vaccines covid is basically over and the ones that catch it is their own fkn fault at this point.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
:mjlol: nikka shut up.

:mjlol:Candians took over the Warriors Arena and were cheering louder than Warriors fans. Warrior fans didn't move shyt.

:mjlol:The Harlem Area is soft and suburban. Stop lying online about that puss ass region.

I knew it.

:krs:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wynn_Field_Club_1___Anthony_Mair_With_Confetti_R2.0.jpg

They have a club on one side of the end zone :wow:

I hope Pacquiao/Spence is held here, move SummerSlam to t mobile, they can’t fill that bytch anyway :picard: