dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
meanwhile in middle of nowhere New Jersey looking like a big ole piece of metal

c247b3e2-5e92-4e25-80e1-b424866ccc46.3.jpg

:unimpressed:
At least your team ain’t move 40 miles south for a low rent college stadium. shyt looks like some link em logs construction a 4 year old made :francis:

Edit: looking at this just made me even madder, this was the WOAT fukking stadium design in all the new stadiums. Raiders, Rams and Falcons got some of the dopest stadiums on deck and this is the shyt we’re stuck with for at least 15-20 years

levis1.jpg

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Allegiant is based in Vegas so I guess it only made sense. They also sponsor the hockey team here too.

This

Most of the residents here don’t want the stadium or the team here since they’re worried about the traffic since the stadium is next to the main highway here and claim that it’s driving up the home prices. Plus the team is raising the prices trying to price out fans they feel that might be rowdy. It’ll mostly be fans that plan their Vegas trip around their favorite team.

It’s right next to the strip. It’s actually across the highway from Mandalay Bay.
Build a fly ass brand new stadium and not want your rowdiest (and famous) fan base to support the team brehs :picard:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt, as is if no more construction is completed is already better than the Niners stadium :dead: :flabbynsick: :hhh:

I been complaining about that stadium from time and all folk would say is I was being too critical. Nah. That shyt is garbage compared to the shut teams are building now.