Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Damn that stadium does look dope:whew:

As far as remnants Raider Fans in Oakland:mjgrin:

Time to let this Niner invasion & takeover happen:troll:

My brother @2Quik4UHoes

Time to throw that Black & Silver in the bushes and join the Best in the West:ahh:

fukk outta here. If I ever leave the Raiders it’s to no other team.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
fukk outta here. If I ever leave the Raiders it’s to no other team.

man we will gladly embrace remnants fans like you. No need staying loyal to a team that don’t want y’all and moved on to the next thing

Who do really wanna put your faith in the next decade Carr and Gruden? Or Jimmy G and Shanny?:wow:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
man we will gladly embrace remnants fans like you. No need staying loyal to a team that don’t want y’all and moved on to the next thing

Who do really wanna put your faith in the next decade Carr and Gruden? Or Jimmy G and Shanny?:wow:

I’m not from Oakland so ask an Oakland breh. I stuck with this team and it’s bullshyt so I’ll be damned if I leave just for them to finally get their act together. :shaq2:

Like I said, if I ever leave it’s to be a fan of the game.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m not from Oakland so ask an Oakland breh. I stuck with this team and it’s bullshyt so I’ll be damned if I leave just for them to finally get their act together. :shaq2:

This shyt is confusing to everyone. I'm from Oakland but am an Eagles fan. Yet, I know nothing but Niners and Raiders fans and a whole host of football fans from the bay area. I can't truly speak for the fan base but I am a native and claim it with pride.

Oakland has given and done so much for black folks, so just by that alone, I've had a major problem with the Warriors and Raiders leaving within a 12 month period. It almost seems as if these white owners are aware of that and are intentionally doing that shyt. The entire city feels neglected, when truth be told, Oakland is collectively one of the most loyal and stand up cities this world could ever provide.

shyt is sickening. :scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I doubt they will ever get they act together :mjlol:

But you know what, that’s fair enough and I respect that.

Other than @ThiefyPoo this invitation not gonna last forever:mjgrin:

If you ever have a change of heart, feel free to

giphy.gif

:mjlit: