The rage when you spend a premium to order through Uber eats and….

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
drink-drinking.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait until uber says “you’ve asked for too many refunds, you may not receive one next time”

:gucci:

TF? If the order wrong, I’m getting my money back.

I have yet to hear back from uber. The thing is clearly wrong. It says orange juice on the order and thry even gave me a straw.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped paying for that delivery shyt when they tried to overcharge me for some goat curry then the order never even showed up. A even worse time was when i wanted del taco for some reason but too lazy to get up n go. So i ordered through doordash and 1 hour n 30 min later it still didnt show so i said fukk it. Made it all the way to the drive through, ordered, paid, and as soon as i get mu food this doordash nikka had the nerve to call me talking about sorry im late but im at your door with your food. Im like you can keep that shyt considering im already almost back home from taking myself. fukk em

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just drink your damn tea. Somebody used enough gas to account for a ancient lizard and you're bytching :aicmon:

Better give the driver a thumbs up too

has nothing to do with the driver. She got a thumbs up and a good tip. It’s the restaurant and Uber that pissed me off this morning.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I stopped paying for that delivery shyt when they tried to overcharge me for some goat curry then the order never even showed up. A even worse time was when i wanted del taco for some reason but too lazy to get up n go. So i ordered through doordash and 1 hour n 30 min later it still didnt show so i said fukk it. Made it all the way to the drive through, ordered, paid, and as soon as i get mu food this doordash nikka had the nerve to call me talking about sorry im late but im at your door with your food. Im like you can keep that shyt considering im already almost back home from taking myself. fukk em

I ordered some shyt that took an hour and a half to get here when the place is 10 mins away. Food was cold as fukk. Uber told me to STFU and eat it.

only reason I use them is because I get it free from work so that shyt is ingrained now.

Last edited: