The Quarry - play inside a horror movie

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
like 3 chapters in and zero deaths and I've been trying to kill the annoying people lol

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Brehs I fumbled so bad, I was doing fine with only
Emma
dying but then I accidentally got
Kaitlyn, Ryan, Chris and Travis
killed too dammit :damn:

I gotta run it back and go for a no death run

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Finished chapter 1. This is boring. The dialogue is bad and there's too much of it. The qtes are predictable. The prologue was nice but there's been nothing but talking ever since. I started making dumb decisions hoping for some action. I don't like any of these characters. Should've stuck with prologue girl.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Its cool obviously kinda of kiddy but it’s obviously the audience their going for.

But its not scary at all, man small rant but the horror game genre is another genre that been ran thru the mud.

Its either tell tale type games, or resident/outlast type games they desperately need some new Blood.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just finished I enjoyed it.

Was I the only one who has three hearts to try and save people who died? Two of my coworkers say they never saw that.

Anyways I ended up with two camper deaths but should’ve been five if I didn’t use those three hearts :mjgrin:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
this game takes three hours to start .. it a big commitment to ask a player to meet all these people and care about there interpersonal drama

should had more action and set pieces near the start to get you invested .. maybe have events take place out of order

this is ted raimi best acting of his life but it for such a bad game :russ:

after chapter 3 gets a lot better

but the characters suffer for joss wedon syndrome

they are all sarcastic and difficult a$$holes

you cant have a whole group be han solo

that makes them insufferable

the only one i like was the girl with the eye patch

i rented from gamefly but until dawn is wayyyy better

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
this game takes three hours to start .. it a big commitment to ask a player to meet all these people and care about there interpersonal drama

should had more action and set pieces near the start to get you invested .. maybe have events take place out of order

this is ted raimi best acting of his life but it for such a bad game :russ:

after chapter 3 gets a lot better

but the characters suffer for joss wedon syndrome

they are all sarcastic and difficult a$$holes

you cant have a whole group be han solo

that makes them insufferable

the only one i like was the girl with the eye patch

i rented from gamefly but until dawn is wayyyy better
The girl with the eye patch nikka :hhh:i hate this stupid ass bytch. How you see Max turn into a werewolf right in front of you, literally be the reason you're wearing the fukkin patch, then the very next scene she has a chance to escape but instead says "I can't leave Max"

bytch MAX LITERALLY JUST TURNED INTO A WEREWOLF AND GAUGED YOUR fukkIN EYE OUT WATER U TALKIN BOUT.

can't believe I almost bought this game. The story is interesting but just like in all horror media the characters are ALWAYS forced to do dumb shyt to move the plot along. Thank God this shyt was free on PS+ because it's fun enough to keep playing but damn it's frustrating. I literally paused right after she said "I can't leave Max" to write this

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The girl with the eye patch nikka :hhh:i hate this stupid ass bytch. How you see Max turn into a werewolf right in front of you, literally be the reason you're wearing the fukkin patch, then the very next scene she has a chance to escape but instead says "I can't leave Max"

bytch MAX LITERALLY JUST TURNED INTO A WEREWOLF AND GAUGED YOUR fukkIN EYE OUT WATER U TALKIN BOUT.

can't believe I almost bought this game. The story is interesting but just like in all horror media the characters are ALWAYS forced to do dumb shyt to move the plot along. Thank God this shyt was free on PS+ because it's fun enough to keep playing but damn it's frustrating. I literally paused right after she said "I can't leave Max" to write this

she look like a female big boss and I like her acting :yeshrug: