Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
btw ashley hammond :noah:

with%20Tracy%20Lynn%20Cruz.jpg

WHHHOOO??!!!

The yellow ranger form power rangers in space/turbo.
product_detail_power_rangers_in_space.jpg

Astronema-Disguised-As-Ashley.jpg

I stopped watching "Power Rangers" after the first season of "Turbo". Was she on the 1st season of "Turbo"?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I stopped watching "Power Rangers" after the first season of "Turbo". Was she on the 1st season of "Turbo"?
Yeah turbo only had one season the first half was basically the old team from zeo the second half was the newbies from in space minus justin the little kid.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Yeah turbo only had one season the first half was basically the old team from zeo the second half was the newbies from in space minus justin the little kid.

:ohhh:Ohh!! I always thought they were 2 different seasons. Introducing a new team in the 2nd half of the season, is what made me quit on "Power Rangers".

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:Ohh!! I always thought they were 2 different seasons. Introducing a new team in the 2nd half of the season, is what made me quit on "Power Rangers".
Yeah I understand I did as a kid caught it when I was in highschool the reruns that is when they would show them on fox family/abc family on the jetix block it actually freshened up the show and led to the best season imo in space and that season literally saved power rangers they wraped up all the loose ends of the previous seasons there. I strongly suggest checking out inspace on netflix.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
my top 5 was

1) MMPR (the season 3 ninja outfits :banderas: )
2) Ninja Storm
3) Dino Thunder
4) Turbo
5) Wild Force (for the fact that you could capture new zords and interchange)

Last edited: