The Putties from Power Rangers were lame AF

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
putty-patrollers2.jpg

These dudes used to pop up once or twice an episode just to get their asses kicked :pachaha: Sometimes the Power Rangers didn't even morph to fight them :russ: they fought them in their regular clothes :mjlol:

was there any other Tv show villains that were lamer than them?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was so coming to mention that 'bulla abulla bulla' sound. Like how is that intimidating?

When I was in 2nd and 3rd grade, we used to put shirts over our mouths and make that noise whenever someone had to be a member of the putty patrol when we played power rangers

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This sound effect. :laff::laff:

:russ:

Why on Earth does Rita have a damn crosshair on a telescope? :dwillhuh:

Breh there are so many things in this show that when you think about it, it doesn't make sense. Like they retconned so much damn stuff on the show. Rita is supposedly the biggest baddest thing in the galaxy then when season 2 shows up, "oh we forgot to tell you about Lord Zedd" it's like there's always something or someone that Zordon forgot to mention.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Then of course when Zedd took over (Mutiny is probably the greatest power ranger episode) the putties then became even bigger crash test dummies with Z's on their chests:russ:

z-putty-red-eyes.jpg

they put both putty patrols against the power rangers and they both lost :dead:

power rangers didn't even morph of course :dead:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
go ahead breh
166nmsj.jpg

this is an open discussion
14m56iq.jpg

I hated when Jason and Trini and Zack left the show. Absolutely hated it and the people they replaced them with were terrible as far as characters. Jason, to me, is the better leader of the crew although Tommy gets all the love but Jason is the guy I'd pick to lead my squad. There's no way Rocky or Adam could've been the leader because they're both soft as charmin and it was clear Tommy should've been the leader of that group. And even though there are behind the scenes reasons for Jason losing his spot to Tommy, within the storyline, that's so foul. Zordon just gives the leadership to Tommy with Jason still there doing his job with skill. That's like Leonardo being demoted after saving the world from shredder for the 100th time

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I hated when Jason and Trini and Zack left the show. Absolutely hated it and the people they replaced them with were terrible as far as characters. Jason, to me, is the better leader of the crew although Tommy gets all the love but Jason is the guy I'd pick to lead my squad. There's no way Rocky or Adam could've been the leader because they're both soft as charmin and it was clear Tommy should've been the leader of that group. And even though there are behind the scenes reasons for Jason losing his spot to Tommy, within the storyline, that's so foul. Zordon just gives the leadership to Tommy with Jason still there doing his job with skill. That's like Leonardo being demoted after defeating saving the world from shredder for the 100th time

I liked Jason cuz he was the leader and the red ranger (red is/was my fav color)

but I liked Tommy too :wow: he was that dude

I fukked wit Zack too, gotta support the brotha :salute:

it was fukked up how Jason just lost the leadership role, he was all for it tho :yeshrug: