The PS5 was released a year ago today.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You’re an irrelevant piss wipe on this forum. You believing or not believing I’ve got a PS5 means nothing to me. And I’m not going to give you my PSN ID or prove anything to you.

Now fukk off. This thread is about celebrating the first anniversary of PS5 and I’m not going to derail it.
fukk this thread and fukk your life. You ain't playing with shyt but yourself :umad:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Got mine ordered in Oct 2020 based on a target glitch. Had me like :lupe: the full month until it got delivered :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FEAQbsZXEEYgxwg

Still the GOAT

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
still gotta play ghost on ps5... hope it's worth the 40 buck upgrade :hhh:

It is. :wow:

FD-ITl4WYAYkhrh

FD-EtcjXEAAgZvF

I honestly hadn't played it since beating it on the PS4 a year or so ago. I started a Lethal+ playthrough and it's almost like playing it for the first time again. Haven't even touched the Iki Island expansion yet. Game is as fluid and beautiful as ever. The Dualsense Haptic feedback and 3d audio add to the experience, too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It is. :wow:

I honestly hadn't played it since beating it on the PS4 a year or so ago. I started a Lethal+ playthrough and it's almost like playing it for the first time again. Haven't even touched the Iki Island expansion yet. Game is as fluid and beautiful as ever. The Dualsense Haptic feedback and 3d audio add to the experience, too.

I had way more fun my 2nd time around also. If i still had my original save I would have easily platted it with iki island.

those PS5 features on paper don't sound like a lot but when you're actually playing the game you feel the QoL improvements alot. The fast travel especially.