The PS5 is not even out yet and already has 6 AAA must buy games

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
their first party event?

I'm interested in seeing what they have outside of the HGF triad (Halo, Gears, Forza).

REALLY wish they didn't cancel Scalebound.

Sony is always going to be fine because they know it's about a great variety of games, no matter how much they have fukked up in the past with some of the dumb shyt they've done. They know that games make the console at the end of day, nothing else is more important than that. And it's shown in their results over the last 25 plus years.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'm interested in seeing what they have outside of the HGF triad (Halo, Gears, Forza).

REALLY wish they didn't cancel Scalebound.

Sony is always going to be fine because they know it's about a great variety of games, no matter how much they have fukked up in the past with some of the dumb shyt they've done. They know that games make the console at the end of day, nothing else is more important than that. And it's shown in their results over the last 25 plus years.

the way I see it is MS has Halo Infinite dropping at launch. And that's perfectly fine, unless it's delayed. At this point you can get away with showing what the studios are working on even if those games will take a hot minute to drop. Sony had a studio show a game that isn't dropping till 2022 and knowing Square, Project Athia ain't dropping till 2022 as well.

So if MS is actually able to, just show what the studios are working on, and bless them with the time to work on it and perfect it. Then drop the titles in frequent sequences, and it should pay quite nicely for them. Some of those games probably won't even take that long if the studios have a concrete direction and peace of mind and have the freedom of a very good console to develop on.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the way I see it is MS has Halo Infinite dropping at launch. And that's perfectly fine, unless it's delayed. At this point you can get away with showing what the studios are working on even if those games will take a hot minute to drop. Sony had a studio show a game that isn't dropping till 2022 and knowing Square, Project Athia ain't dropping till 2022 as well.

So if MS is actually able to, just show what the studios are working on, and bless them with the time to work on it and perfect it. Then drop the titles in frequent sequences, and it should pay quite nicely for them. Some of those games probably won't even take that long if the studios have a concrete direction and peace of mind and have the freedom of a very good console to develop on.

time to put up. you can't keep saying you'll get better year after year after year with nothing to show for it.

I hope they do.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Wait what? So Halo coming out at launch(On both Xbox One and Series X/PC) makes it fine for the other games to come out 2 years later but Sony showed games that can come out within the next year and it's not alright??? What? Project Athia isn't the only upcoming game. Horizon, Ratchet and Clank, GT7, Ghostwire and other unannounced games still can come out in 2021.