The PS4 was hacked. 4.05 Firmware required. Loads "backups."

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You can yes, but you seem to think that’s the whole purpose of it.
Backwards compability is cool if you have old games laying around which I dont so no to me it doesn’t matter.
Hold up. :whoa:
So you know for a fact that you can play PS3 games on a PS4 with homebrew?

@Fatboi1 @spliz @MeachTheMonster @PS4

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes no sense to even do this. All for some ps2 games. What ps4 games u going to play on this.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i was thinking of buying a ps4 because the prices dropped just for the jailbreak but i don't think it is worth it.
a ps4 jail break would be awesome since you get to play other gaming systems through emulation and actual ps4 games.
only bad thing about a jailbreak is that you will see a lot of cheaters doing hacks in online play by using cheats and mods

it would be nice if you can run android apps on the system so you can load those streaming VOD movies and tv shows but i believe yall can watch live sports just through the web browser?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hold up. :whoa:
So you know for a fact that you can play PS3 games on a PS4 with homebrew?

@Fatboi1 @spliz @MeachTheMonster @PS4
Will it play the digital games linked to your gamertag or would you have to go buy a bunch of old ps3 games with no online play or upgrades like how it's done on Xbox.

Remember when nikkaz was like "all you play is free games"

I'd rather play legit free games than to void my systems warranty just to play a fukkin ps2 game that is emulated and may not even run stably :laff:
i was thinking of buying a ps4 because the prices dropped just for the jailbreak but i don't think it is worth it.
a ps4 jail break would be awesome since you get to play other gaming systems through emulation and actual ps4 games.
only bad thing about a jailbreak is that you will see a lot of cheaters doing hacks in online play by using cheats and mods

it would be nice if you can run android apps on the system so you can load those streaming VOD movies and tv shows but i believe yall can watch live sports just through the web browser?
Bruh, I have no idea why Sony gamers forever pray for Xbox features. This fact never changes :smugbiden:

Xbox not only does regular backwards compatibility across all Xbox systems, but there's a simple way to run a homebrew for nes/SNES/etc via NESBox.

The correct answer is Xbox :ufdup:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might hit my data cap downloading a bunch ps4 games to play:pachaha:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Will it play the digital games linked to your gamertag or would you have to go buy a bunch of old ps3 games with no online play or upgrades like how it's done on Xbox.

Remember when nikkaz was like "all you play is free games"

I'd rather play legit free games than to void my systems warranty just to play a fukkin ps2 game that is emulated and may not even run stably :laff:

Bruh, I have no idea why Sony gamers forever pray for Xbox features. This fact never changes :smugbiden:

Xbox not only does regular backwards compatibility across all Xbox systems, but there's a simple way to run a homebrew for nes/SNES/etc via NESBox.

The correct answer is Xbox :ufdup:
:ehh: Xbox is def the place to look if u like backwards compatibility. There’s alot capability on that front. Non debatable.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This is false advertising...

You can install games but can't actually play them (yet)...

Went through the steps of updating my PS4 to 4.05 and jailbreaking it...

You can install the PKGs but they remain locked due to a license verification check...

I tested it with San Andreas...

I8XmxR4.png
License verification ie DRM bullshyt
I give it a month once this exploit becomes mainstream before we start seeing loads of DRM-free isos floating around

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I'l gladly buy a hacked ps4 off ebay for around 300 when this shyt is stable. I did the same shyt for a hacked ps3 back when it was in a stable condition. One of the best purchases i ever did.