The PS Vita Thread

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Looking for Madden 13 rosters for this year for the Vita are there any files for Madden 25 rosters since they aren't making Madden for the vita this year? If so point me in the direction.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
once again I have to recommend Stealth Inc.:A Clone In The Dark.
Really fun game.

you can create and share levels(you can create now but the share feature will be patched in) and it has leaderboards.

I slept on this and now I see it's getting rave reviews, plus your endorsement. I'm gonna have to pick this up eventually. I missed out on the PS+ promo. :to:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Man, I wish some of these recent indies were coming to Vita and not just PS3. Cloudberry Kingdom and ibb & obb look like they'd be perfect on Vita. :noah: Some of the levels on CK look absolutely :huhldup:

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Man, I wish some of these recent indies were coming to Vita and not just PS3. Cloudberry Kingdom and ibb & obb look like they'd be perfect on Vita. :noah: Some of the levels on CK look absolutely :huhldup:

Cloudberry Kingdom is coming to the Vita. The Vita version just got pushed back for some reason.

and Rainbow Moon is finished being ported to the Vita. They are finishing up the cross-save support and some technical stuff. 1st day buy for me:yes:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm pretty damn salty that the PS3 version of Hot Shots Golf 6: World International doesn't have cross-save. Fortunately enough, I love the game enough to replay thru them holes again. Any of ya'll pick up the PS3 version? I'm down to play sometime.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Cloudberry Kingdom is coming to the Vita. The Vita version just got pushed back for some reason.

and Rainbow Moon is finished being ported to the Vita. They are finishing up the cross-save support and some technical stuff. 1st day buy for me:yes:
If i buy the PS3 CK, will i get the Vita version free or will it not be cross-buy?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I'm pretty damn salty that the PS3 version of Hot Shots Golf 6: World International doesn't have cross-save. Fortunately enough, I love the game enough to replay thru them holes again. Any of ya'll pick up the PS3 version? I'm down to play sometime.
i may pick it up eventually but im busy with the vita version...and fire emblem...and dragons crown soon

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I feel ya homie. I'm currently playing thru like 6-8 differents between the vita and PS3. Eating too gotdamn good right now. Definitely getting that Dragon's Crown too. What's the exact release date?
The 6th in the US

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Dragon's Crown is going to be nice:yes: I THINK I'll roll with the Dwarf but I kinda have my mind on the Elf because she is so balanced. But the Dwarf just clicks for me.

very well received going by those that got it/imported on GAF. Hopefully NewEgg ships from Memphis so the wait isnt too long for me:sadcam:

I'm hoping on the Toukiden train now too. That Tearaway delay was a blessing for my wallet:blessed:.