The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
yeah, ima grab Dokuro tomorrow.

I wish they would have a sale on New Little King's Story.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just watched a trailer for Knytt Underground (had never heard of it). Looks pretty damn good. :leon:

Anybody know if 999 will ever come to the Vita? I want to play Virtue's Reward at some point, but I've heard it's best to play 999 first.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I doubt it will. I'd pick it up too but I will probably just pick up VLR anyway. I liked the demo.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yeah, I used one on GameFaqs. Quite a bit to get it too but it really wraps up the game. Now I'm doing new game+ wondering how I missed certain things.

Max Marie's link before a certain date in December so you can access the bonus dungeon in February. That's the major part but there is more to it too.
they changed it to incorporate the new character then. i got the true ending on the PS2 but the game back then basically lead you in a direction that you wouldn't get it. i only got it using a guide.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Ameno-Sagiri(I think that was it) was harder than the True Endings Final Boss tho.

tho I was 82 across the party and my team's Persona's were on their 3rd form and had their specials(Kanji, Yosuke, and Yukiko)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally decided to go ahead and hack this black Vita and put Birth by Sleep on it. might as well play the PSP games i missed on it since its sitting here and has 1.81 firmware on it still.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Finally decided to go ahead and hack this black Vita and put Birth by Sleep on it. might as well play the PSP games i missed on it since its sitting here and has 1.81 firmware on it still.
Wait what can you do...psp games? Damn, are the retail vitas selling at 1.81 or lower?

Sent from my LG Nitro using Tapatalk breh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wait what can you do...psp games? Damn, are the retail vitas selling at 1.81 or lower?

Sent from my LG Nitro using Tapatalk breh
i don't think you can buy a Vita at 1.81 the new one i bought was way lower than that but all the games that can load the hack are back on PSN and the hacks still work if your firmware is the required ones. they put them all on there cause the patches are done in the firmware and Sony will only let you upgrade a Vita's firmware to whatever the latest one is.

it took an hour to copy Birth by Sleep over cause the FTP is so slow.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
how do you get on psn on a lower firmware?
you can't.

unless you have 2 Vitas or don't care about playing new games / PSN hacking a Vita is pointless. it can only play whatever a PSP could on CFW and you basically lose access to any games that weren't on it when you hacked it and any new games.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know... I mean how do you get the psn game on the console if you cant get on psn......

I have a vita and might get another one for homebrew only...
you need a PS3. you download CMA then a patch called Open CMA on your PC so you can block the CMA from checking for Vita firmware updates. plug the Vita to your PC and open the CMA on it then unplug it from the PC without closing it and plug it up to the PS3 then copy over the PSN game. you need to FTP the PSP games to the Vita also.

this will only work until Sony starts forcing the PS3 to check for new Vita firmware and refuse to copy anything to the Vita if its not at the latest firmware like the normal CMA does now on a PC.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
and Dokuro is bought.

Man I gotta get a new memory card soon:sadcam: after this finishes downloading I will have less than 40mb left.