The PS Vita Thread

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
I know I'm late lads but I can't stop playing Rayman Origins. The game looks beautiful on that little screen and I'm constantly sat playing it like this :lawd:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Qo554UP.jpg
this is the image at the end of Persona 4 Golden. i spoilered it but its nothing major but wtf? why do they look like that. is there's some type of epilogue that's not in Persona 4 vanilla?

for reference this is the image at the end of the original Persona 4 for PS2
PoIQb45.jpg

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Qo554UP.jpg
this is the image at the end of Persona 4 Golden. i spoilered it but its nothing major but wtf? why do they look like that. is there's some type of epilogue that's not in Persona 4 vanilla?

for reference this is the image at the end of the original Persona 4 for PS2
PoIQb45.jpg

yea theres an additional scene at the end of golden after the credits if you got the true ending

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
new character and social link for persona golden, bytch is annoying as fukk :youngsabo:
damn a social link gets end of game photo status. there were a bunch of social links in Persona 4 and they just got ignored in the end. i thought that was a new party member.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
damn a social link gets end of game photo status. there were a bunch of social links in Persona 4 and they just got ignored in the end. i thought that was a new party member.

Golden isn't just titled "Golden" and called the definitive version for nothing you schmuck.

And regarding the photo question...
The reason why the characters look different isn't just a matter of face value, but it's to show more growth of character development of each character (Kanji no longer rocking the bad boy persona, Chie looking more feminine, Naoto no longer ashamed of her gender, etc.

Go play thru the definitive version, get the true ending and be amazed, bytch!:youngsabo:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Golden isn't just titled "Golden" and called the definitive version for nothing you schmuck.

The reason why the characters look different isn't just a matter of face value, but it's to show more growth of character development of each character (Kanji no longer rocking the bad boy persona, Chie looking more feminine, Naoto no longer ashamed of her gender, etc.

Go play thru the definitive version, get the true ending and be amazed, bytch!:youngsabo:

But I played it in 2008. It's the same game. You guys are just late. Look at me. I'm so on top of things :skip:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

i bought Golden but never opened it. i guess i'll crack it open and play but i doubt they changed the game too much. i'd only heard they added a few scenes and a new social link but i didn't know the social link was considered important enough to get a voice actor.
But I played it in 2008. It's the same game. You guys are just late. Look at me. I'm so on top of things :skip:
i hate to tell you but having played Persona 4 back when it originally came out wouldn't have been being on top of anything. it was one of the best RPG games and overall PS2 games released and damn near everybody had a PS2 why wouldn't you have played it? maybe if you weren't an RPG fan or something.

the equivalent would be the playing Zelda OoT on the Gamecube for the first time when you had an N64.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
i bought Golden but never opened it. i guess i'll crack it open and play but i doubt they changed the game too much. i'd only heard they added a few scenes and a new social link but i didn't know the social link was considered important enough to get a voice actor.

i hate to tell you but having played Persona 4 back when it originally came out wouldn't have been being on top of anything. it was one of the best RPG games and overall PS2 games released and damn near everybody had a PS2 why wouldn't you have played it? maybe if you weren't an RPG fan or something.

the equivalent would be the playing Zelda OoT on the Gamecube for the first time when you had an N64.

You asked that question already and it has already been clearly answered and explained, 1nce again, by me.

Also, in Golden, EVERY social link has a voice actor. Also
just abou any social link that you max out gets included in the true ending.

Lastly, there's fallacies within your analogy, as for 1. OoT didn't come out two years into the following generation on the previous gen's hardware. 2. Due to that, you can't even say that everyone still had a PS2 at that point or even a PS3 that could play PS2 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to job being ghey.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Can these be modded to play roms? Cause besides that I just can't see a reason why I'd want one

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lastly, there's fallacies within your analogy, as for 1. OoT didn't come out two years into the following generation on the previous gen's hardware. 2. Due to that, you can't even say that everyone still had a PS2 at that point or even a PS3 that could play PS2 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to job being ghey.
the whole two years into the PS3's life argument is pretty faulty because no PS3s that couldn't play this game hit the market until almost a year after it's release.

i guess if you hadn't heard of it you hadn't heard of it but its more reasonable to believe people playing P4 on a PS2 or PS3 for the first time than on the Vita.

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (PS Vita) – July 3rd
Unit 13 (PS Vita) – July 3rd

This is next months PS Plus Vita games for us Europeans. Very happy with that, two decent games. I was considering buying Unit 13 a few weeks ago so glad I didn't.

Sony feeding us so well, I literally have too many games to play. Can't keep up with the quality that PS Plus is throwing out :wow:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (PS Vita) – July 3rd
Unit 13 (PS Vita) – July 3rd

This is next months PS Plus Vita games for us Europeans. Very happy with that, two decent games. I was considering buying Unit 13 a few weeks ago so glad I didn't.

Sony feeding us so well, I literally have too many games to play. Can't keep up with the quality that PS Plus is throwing out :wow:

they stay feeding euro trash and giving us crumbs :beli:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Can these be modded to play roms? Cause besides that I just can't see a reason why I'd want one

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I just bought one for the exact same reason. The older firmwares can play gba snes psp etc roms but cant play pirated vita games.

Thing is, even if you get a vita with the old firmware, you need a certain game off of psn to exploit.

This would be all fine an dandy if you could get on psn with old firmware, or connect to your ps3, and or pc.

shyt is locked down to the point you cant do anything on hackable,old firmware but play legally store bought games.

I just said fukk it and updated it. I am enjoying it, even with out the roms.

-DMP-