The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
"your referral period has ended"

I dont know what it says on you all's end but seems I can no longer send out referrals. dont know if you can still fill it out for those I sent it to and didn't fill it out yet.

now the wait for the next update.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i copped ps plus. what free games are on deck in the next couple weeks? just got uncharted

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i copped ps plus. what free games are on deck in the next couple weeks? just got uncharted
they usually announce them on the weekends on the PS Blog. its best to just click download anyway to have them on your download list even if you dont want to play them now. just do it to make sure you have them for the future.

I've been flipping between Crimson Gem Saga, Ys Seven, and Meltdown Moon(PS Mobile game, pretty fun little timewaster) and I've been getting that itch to get back into Persona 4: Golden:noah:

Oh yeah, Odd World: Stranger's Wrath is going on sale next week(or the week after)

and another Assassin's Creed game is coming to the Vita.

and they finally showed Rainbow Moon running on the Vita and announced the sequel Rainbow Skies is coming later this year too:yes: A lot of indie games are making their way to the Vita.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
"your referral period has ended"

I dont know what it says on you all's end but seems I can no longer send out referrals. dont know if you can still fill it out for those I sent it to and didn't fill it out yet.

now the wait for the next update.

Hopefully those codes get sent out soon. :ohlawd:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Almost done with Tales from Space and some of the later levels can be difficult, need to step my gaming skills up. Started playing Wipeout and those visuals are gorgeous on the Vita.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Since were on the subject what happens when you max out kanjis social link :youngsabo:

I wasn't keeping track of time. I couldn't finish everyone's in my first playthrough :sadbron:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man damn this im about to go get a 32gb I cant take this bs no longer.

Galaxy Note 2

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Transgender gets mad because Persona 4 isn't pushing the gay agenda it wants :aicmon:

Denial of the Self: Queer Characters in Persona 4 - GameSpot.com

fukk outta here with this bullshyt

I mean we've got people writing these passionate articles about the "importance" of openly gay characters:childplease: and these same people wanna cry and moan about the " race card" when it's brought up that there needs to be more Non-stereotypical black characters in video games?

fukk outta here, Persona dealt with the issues of sexuality and a teenagers feelings towards being "different" and insecure in a respectable and mature manner, they really couldn't have handled it more perfectly.

And it's a huuuuuggge stretch to imply that Noato is supposed to be some representation of the transgendered. She dressed as a male because the detective force was/is a male dominated career field and her, being a girl, felt she would fit in more if she dressed that way. She didn't have issues with being a female or desire to have a dikk, this was PLAINLY shown if you maxed her romantic social link in the game

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I actually liked how Kanji DIDN'T turn out to be a fakkit (or at least it was left up to the player's own interpretation) to push some gay political agenda. I mean we've got people writing these passionate articles about the "importance" of openly gay characters:childplease: and these same people wanna cry and moan about the " race card" when it's brought up that there needs to be more Non-stereotypical black characters in video games?

fukk outta here, Persona dealt with the issues of sexuality and a teenagers feelings towards being "different" and insecure in a respectable and mature manner, they really couldn't have handled it more perfectly.

And it's a huuuuuggge stretch to imply that Noato is supposed to be some representation of the transgendered. She dressed as a male because the detective force was/is a male dominated career field and her, being a girl, felt she would fit in more if she dressed that way. She didn't have issues with being a female or desire to have a dikk, this was PLAINLY shown if you maxed her romantic social link in the game

And I thought this shyt was obvious from the jump too :mindblown: