The PS Vita Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You should be saying that to Sony. In the end they stopped supporting the Vita and let it become a niche game system. Interesting experiment and a great piece of hardware but I kinda get why it didn't workout. I also get why it drove them to stop making portable hardware.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You should be saying that to Sony. In the end they stopped supporting the Vita and let it become a niche game system. Interesting experiment and a great piece of hardware but I kinda get why it didn't workout. I also get why it drove them to stop making portable hardware.

You right but ain’t nobody asked you come in here pouring salt on our wounds:mjcry:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They have modded GTA trilogy on here. It takes some PC mods and adds them to the android versions :mindblown:

It's called Trilogy Revisited. Not going to lie when I saw that shyt it made me want a damn vita:damn:

They are really expensive but I'm thinking of getting a Japanese one off ebay or something. That and a 2DS XL would be crack for emulation :damn:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They have modded GTA trilogy on here. It takes some PC mods and adds them to the android versions :mindblown:

It's called Trilogy Revisited. Not going to lie when I saw that shyt it made me want a damn vita:damn:

They are really expensive but I'm thinking of getting a Japanese one off ebay or something. That and a 2DS XL would be crack for emulation :damn:
I have them. Had them for months now. They ALL run better than the Switch versions. Lol

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
A little bit. I was using remote play on my Vita but for some reason the connection was horrible even though I have great internet and my PS4 is hardwired to my router

P4G = Life is Good
P5R = Kings Disease II

:wow:

Modded Vita >>> shyt did shyt stock that Switch still ain’t doing or didn’t start doing until 2021. Lol

How difficult is it to mod? Im looking for a reason to bring out my Vita

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
P4G = Life is Good
P5R = Kings Disease II

:wow:

How difficult is it to mod? Im looking for a reason to bring out my Vita
shyt is pretty easy actually. There’s a way to mod the Vita now especially that takes next to nothing to do. Lol. But u gotta buy that SD2Vita adapter first which is only like $5 bucks. Especially if u have the OLED.