The PS Vita Thread

Daps
they might as well have just shown you a 45 minute short flick to set up the story :comeon: you can literally get through the first couple hours of the game by repeatedly pressing x

Yeah that's true. I guess they could have handled it better because you don't care about the characters yet at that point in the game, so you are just wondering when that part is going to end, but the game is so long and good that those hours are gonna be like nothing when you beat the game.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Persona 4 takes 4 or 5 hours to get started but the game is great after that
Yeah that's just way too long IMO. I gave up at about 4 hours and looked at my vita like :what:

I'll give it another shot when I have nothing else to play on the Vita, but that might be far far away. I am going through the sly collection, about to finish counterspy, the god of war collection, Hotline Miami 2, Fez, MLB 14 and more...the Vita has plenty to play. I am not sure what people are bytching about.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just purchased Danganronpa 2. I traded in ffx HD and need for speed most wanted vita and put that towards the game. I also had three dollars credit and a $5 off coupon which netted me the game for $12 out of pocket.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yeah that's just way too long IMO. I gave up at about 4 hours and looked at my vita like :what:

I'll give it another shot when I have nothing else to play on the Vita, but that might be far far away. I am going through the sly collection, about to finish counterspy, the god of war collection, Hotline Miami 2, Fez, MLB 14 and more...the Vita has plenty to play. I am not sure what people are bytching about.
Nah I just got over the initial slump, this shyt is addicting. The combat is fukkin amazing now that I've gotten it figured out

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Only have 42MB left on my 32GB Vita card. I remember awhile back, Amazon had the 64GB on sale for like 80 or 85. Should have been picked it up back then before they raised the price.

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who can put me on to the homebrew scene? Rumors are that Gravity Rush 2 is going to PS4. If it happens, first thing I'm doing is cancelling my KH 2.5 reservation and hacking the Vita to play old PSP games to make it somewhat useful. Square denied us type-0. Gravity Rush is my last hope. After all the games I purchased first day and full price to support it, I'll accept it as :trash: if that happens.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Check this out so I ordered a psp go white used from gamestop for $59.99.
It takes about 4 days to come and when I open up the box, there was a white ps vita.:dwillhuh:
No lie I'm like WTF!? I had planned to hack it and everything, but hey beats me:manny:

Last edited: