The PS Vita Thread

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I bought a used vita for ~120 on craigslist last year. came with MGS HD collection, a mem card, and charger.

If you can find something like that, and you like to play games at your convenience, id say pick it up. If you have ps plus, you will likely not spend that much money on games(ive only purchased one game so far, i have about 4 or 5 though, would have more but dont feel like getting a bigger mem card), and if you have a ps4, the vita gives you added functionality.

The suspend/resume feature makes this THE best pick up and play portable in years. being able to pause at any point mid game and pick it up days if not weeks later, makes it ideal for the young gaming professional.

I have a vita, ps3(jailbroken), and ps4. I think i like the vita more than the other 2 (sometimes), because of the convenience(suspend/resume, portability, fuctional web browser, remote play, cross buy), functionality (soft ware is miles ahead of ps4, smoother than ps3) and cost effectiveness (ps plus stay feeding vita owners) of the damn thing.

-DMP-

Last edited:

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Great system, lacking killer titles.

I got it when it first came out. I never played Uncharted so I copped that. I was extremely impressed.

It really is an amazing piece of hardware.

Played a bunch of filler indies ... some were really innovative.

But if they had more major titles plus the indies it would seriously force some people to pick between a console and a handheld (crazy, right?). Not everybody is in a comfortable living situation where they can just monopolize a TV for hours at a time and be left alone to just game.

But this thing would take over my life if they ever put 2K on it. Why can't they just put 2K on the Vita?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I love Trails in the Sky:wow:

cant wait for the 2nd chapter. I'm only 20 hours in so far but im loving it.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Swapper is really good, brehs. I got it for $16 since I pre-ordered it and don't regret it. I know $20 is pretty steep for an indie game, but if this goes on sale, definitely pick it up if you like the Portal games.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
ill give the swapper a look.

still rolling through Trails in the Sky and dude was right it never did have a lull:wow:

I'm in the final chapter now.