The PS Vita Thread

Daps
Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i was more of a yukiko guy myself:shaq: chie was a great home girl tho. and rise really layed it on too much for me.

I'm on my 3rd playthrough and I've never strayed on yukiko:to:

Yeah, Chie seems like she'd make a great friend too but I already got Yosuke for that.

nah Kanji's link is cool. if u use him in ur team you really should max him for later game reasons.

There's no actual gay shyt in the game which caused this article was written: Denial of the Self: Queer Characters in Persona 4 - GameSpot

He's beast mode in my party though and but I gotta get him ranked up, I just made Yosuke and Chie priority. I only got the faint bond established with Kanji. I'm already Rank 6 on Nanako for fukks sake :deadrose:

Daps
Yeah, Chie seems like she'd make a great friend too but I already got Yosuke for that.

He's beast mode in my party though and but I get him ranked up, I just made Yosuke and Chie priority. I only got the faint bond established with Kanji. I'm already Rank 6 on Nanako for fukks sake :deadrose:

You definitely need to level up the members of your party to max level

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nanako was my lil homie:myman:

when i 1st started the game i thought she was going to be annoying as hell but ended up one of my favs.

Me too. I was looking at her like :childplease: "Junes freak!" for a bit.

You definitely need to level up the members of your party to max level

Cool, I'm gonna work on that. I got Chie maxed, Investigation Team at 7, Yosuke at 9, Yukiko 4, Teddie 3, and Rise at 2.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it's disgusting.

About to replay hotline miami btw
:beli:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally got in Chie's guts :whew:

Yukiko don't look like she puts out and Rise is a hoe. I'm happy with my choice, helps that she has qualities I like in a female too.

I feel like I want to leave Kanji's social link alone. :whoa: Like I have to go through some gay shyt to get him at a high level.
I had to break a few of their hearts later in the game :manny:.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Was Yukiko the whole way through on playthrough 1.:myman:

But was I the only one that went after Naoto just for shyts and giggles on a later playthrough? :lupe:

Wanted to crack that obvious ass shell and see what she was really like. :ld: Her S. Link was actually one of my favorites until the one where you tell her you wanna smash:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Smashed Yukiko and Rise (broke Rise's heart on Valentines because Yukiko had my soul:wow:) I'm on my third playthrough and will go for Naoto this time. Every time I consider going for Chie I feel like a bad friend cause there's OBVIOUS chemistry between her and Yosuke and you don't treat the homie like that.